Chap 12: Valentine's Day

2 Weeks Later

Santia been acting out of character for the past few days. I'm about to leave and give her some space. I gotta go get her Valentine's Day shit out of our closet before she start snooping too. Ima distance myself from her so she won't start bugging me and asking questions.

"David, what did you get me for Valentine's Day?"

"Just tell me."

"I'm not gone suck ya dïck for a month if you don't tell me something."

She almost caught my ass with that last one when we was kids. I lied and said I got her candy and flowers that she doesn't like. Should have seen her face. Damn eye was twitching for 3 days she was so mad. She didn't explode on me though and that's why I always go all out for ma. She be trying me but mama always got my back. I was upstairs making sure her shit for tomorrow was gone go according to plan and I heard her car door slam. Then the front door. Then I heard her coming up the stairs huffing and puffing. Here she go.

"David?!"

"What?!"

" 'WHAT?!' "

"Yeah lil girl what?"

"Stop playing with me. What are we doing for tomorrow?"

"What's tomah?"

"Shiiii if you don't know I don't know." She said shrugging and stripping out of her work clothes.

She came over to the bed in her bra and panties to lay on my arm. I closed the laptop as she got her knees in the bed.

Let the shit hit the fan.

"Why you do that?" She asked scrunching up her nose.

"Do what?" I said playing dumb

"Alright David. Why did you close the laptop when I got in the bed?"

"Ain't no reason. Why you so hostile? I mean you hostile in general but more so lately? What's up with you mama?" I said tryna change the subject.

"Okay first of all I wanna let you know I'm mad that you forgot tomorrow is Valentine's Day. It seems like you don't care or got anything planned for us. Ima take ya shit back. Second of all why did you close the computer like that. And finally..can I get some dïck please? I be dropping hints that I need it and you ain't picking up on shit." She said getting a little emotional about being deprived. I knew what she was doing.

"What you was doing to let me know you needed some dick?" I asked knowing all of her tricks.

"When we laying down I am always back to you. And then sometimes when I can't fall asleep I rub on you a little bit. Then the other day I put my hands in ya pants to get warm. Your mans reacted but you didn't. And last night when you found me in doggy I was dreaming about it. You was in my guts in the dream. Like when you-"

"Could be in ya guts rn.." I interrupted her and started rubbing on her thighs. I was getting horny just by listening to her talk.

"David did you hear anything I just said?" She huffed

"Yeah you want me in ya guts. I heard allat." I told her licking my tongue at her.

"Ugghhh. That's all you heard? You get on my nerves." She got mad but I heard everything she said. She was bout to get up but I grabbed her booty cheek.

"Alright mamas I hear you. Sit down. Let's communicate like we supposed to."

She slapped my hand away saying fuck communication right now because she wanted a snack.

"Bring me one!" I yelled to her on her way down the stairs.

"Fuck you bītch!" She yelled back.

"What?!" I must not have heard her right. I got up and quietly walked up on her

"WhAt?! Did I stutter mufûckä? I-said.." She got scared when she saw I was behind her because she ain't hear me.

"Yeah what you said?" I questioned

"I said fuck you.." she said quietly but stood her ground arms crossed over her titties and standing to one side

"Nawl Santia. Say everything you just said" I told her closing the gap between us

"Ion remember." She turned around and kept walking to the kitchen to grab a strawberry shortcake

"Oh so nįggas is amnesia patients now..okay.. I got something for that ass." I told her

"If it ain't dîck ion want it." She mumbled not thinking I was gone hear her.

"It's better than that. When you finish your snack meet me up stairs." I demanded