Chap 13: Valentine's Day Pt. 2

Okay check it out it's my birthday feel free to ask me for my cash app. Also here is s snippet of the next chapter.

"Shiiit what you gotta show me?" I said cocky asf going up the stairs after Dave.

"You finna see. Come on. "He said

"I'm ready nigga. I'm coming." I went back and forth with him and we were both getting hyped up

"Yep gone head and bust through that door and see." He told me

I stopped and looked at him scared of what was behind the door.

"Wait tell me what it is."

"Nah you so big and bad go head" he taunted me.

"No I'm not, I'm little and angelic so tell me." I pleaded with him.

"Nah mama go head." He said nudging me to the room door. I folded my arms and closed my eyes and he smacked his jibs. He opened the door and pushed me in.

I tripped forward and caught myself. I still had my eyes closed and turned to him opening them.

"Shiii my nigga ion see nothing" I said trying to walk past him. I wasn't quick enough and he stopped me.

"Muhfuca ya eyes opened when you turned to me" he said grabbing my arm to pull me back

"Baby don't ruin Valentine's Day for me." I whined

I knew from jump he was going to show me my gifts and then take them all back.

"You ruined it for yourself." He turned me around and I saw all my gifts.

I gasped at what he got me

"Yeah talking allat hot shit. And it's going back" he bragged

"Daddy I'm sorry. Don't take them back! I'll be a good girl I promise. Please baby? Baby... please? I'll do anything!" I pleaded with him

"Aaanyyythiiing?" He emphasized the vowels. Got damn it.

"Well baby not anything but you know what I mean." I said trying to avoid what I'm sure he was thinking.

"Nawl you know what I want and that's what it's gone take especially if you want what you ain't seen yet."

"uggghhh fine" I let it go.

"I want it done right now." He said

I got prepared...

To be continued...