Chap 9: Pop Up Pt. 1

Dave's POV

I don't think I ever really told y'all what I do. No I don't own a club and I don't sell drugs anymore or nothing like that. I own a restaurant that's exclusive to the Boroughs. It is two in every borough. I named it after Kairi of course but I didn't know Doni and Soli existed. If I would've known they'd have restaurants or something too. I might do that. But different.

Today Kai goes back to her mom. I don't wanna send her but I have to. Court orders.

I'm waiting for Nasir to hit me back about something that's been peaking my interest lately. My office sits above Kairi's (the restaurant name). Looks like an indoor diagonal bay window and some of the restaurant sits underneath. I see every single face walk through the front, back and side doors. But not this one.

I heard my office door open and close. Then I heard heels against the floor. I can tell it's not Santia by the pattern in the click of the heel. Baby ironically walks on one and three instead of two and four. (AN: Don't ask I just be saying shit sometimes) She taught herself that. I played along because who ever this was in my office was about to get a cap bust in they ass.

"Hey mamas. I missed you today. Where my girls?" I said fuckin with who ever was in my shit about to die.

"Bring yo fine ass in here girl." Little did whoever shorty is know she was bout to stare down the barrel of a gun.

"I knew you wasn't crazy David! I know you missed me." She said sliding the bathroom door back. Damn near had a heart attack when she seen the gun.

"What you want Anessa?" I put the gun down and crossed my arms with my finger still on the trigger just in case she was on some fufu shit.

"You baby. I'm pregnant and you're the father!" We just looked at each other until we both started laughing. Anessa is a smart girl. The girl was all about having her fun and not a baby or a nigga was going to ruin that for her. She thicker than a snickers. And from what I was told her mouth and pussy was outta this world.

"Fareal Ness what's up?" I said with a straight face.

"I need a favor." She said