Chap 16: You Know What It Is

Sneak Peek👀💋

David's POV
I got in the house through the front door but made sure them niggas was gone first. I put the girls in our closet since I checked there first and started Finding Nemo but in the middle of the movie. Right when they talking to the shiny fish. They never want to start movies they've seen from the beginning. By this time I could tell you the time on the DVD player that they Find Nemo. No pun intended. I had snacks in there and gave each of them their own chips and juice and told them to be very quiet.

I checked the whole house to make sure a mufucka wasn't lurking in a room or something. We only had 6 rooms so that wasn't too time consuming. The last room was Kairi's. I knew Santi was in the pocket behind her closet so I did our thing. Two knocks to her right, two knocks to her left and two knocks in the middle then I said " I know you know." And waited for her reply of "you know I know."

When she said that I opened the trap door and she came out. We walked downstairs to the kitchen. She sat at the island and I stood on the other side.

"You good mama?" I asked

"Yeah I just wasn't expecting them mfs to be outside my house."

"You did good mama. Them niggas ain't gone know what hit them."

"What we gone do babe?"  She said. Tf she mean we?

"Weeee?!"

"Yeah mf we! We gone continue to act completely normal like nothing is going to happen. Let them mfs think they gone get us and BAM! We get they ass!" I love her mind. This my rider. In and out the bedroom.

"Riding?" I asked her

"Fa'sho Papi"

She kissed my lips and I smacked her ass.

"Mmmm" she moaned while I tongue her down squeezing on her booty cheek.

She pulled away.

"Whatchu doing?" I asked her tryna kiss her

"Thinking of a plan and I think I got it."