Chap 17: Master Plan

Santia's POV
The girls were sleeping while Dave and I were down stairs having drinks. I stood between his legs in my favorite socks and a big T-shirt sipping Stella Rose while he had some Henny.

"I got it baby. Them niggas gone wish they ain't pull up on my shit." I said to David as I clapped and swayed side to side in a wide stance

"Whatchu got mama?" He looked at me amused

"Torture them" I said simply but with a smile.

"Girl what..?" he said confused

"Baby you ain't never seen like home alone?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah but how you wanna do this tho? I want these mfs dead you tryna play games." He said scrunching up his face.

"You right that was a bad example. I want them bïtćhêš dead too baby but we gotta strategize."  I said in a duh tone

"Okay what you got in mind?" He questioned me in a way of 'this gone sound dumb diddy dumb but you my girl so ima hear you out.'

"Knock all they ass out, tie em up, pull a few teeth, bust a couple knee caps, get answers, kill em. Simple." I shrugged

"You so got damn ruthless." He said while smiling at me.

"You thought we were ONLY NATURALLY compatible? Nah baby our demons play very well together." I walked away from the island but was pulled back by my shirt.

"San... you pregnant?" He asked.

Author's Note: pronunced Sahn

"No." I scrunched up my face and moved around the kitchen

"Yeah you is. I can tell. You look the exact same way you did when you was pregnant with the Doni and Soli. Thicc, you growing, your face is rounder. And your back and feet WAAAAY sensitive than normal." He said getting off the island approaching me

"I really don't mean to offend you but David what are you talkin about? You weren't theeeeeerrrrr" I started to moan as he pressed his palm into my lower spine massaging my back. I collapsed from pleasure into his chest. He picked me up and sat me on the counter where he sat before.

Dave's POV

I let her catch her breath before my next plot

"I'm not pregnant Dave. I just got knots in myyyyy- STOP! Please ooohhh don- stop." She moaned out as I rubbed her feet. For some reason that's her spot. I pressed my thumbs into the side of her foot and she immediately backed up. She almost fell in the sink.

"Why you move?" I said laughing

"Because you're making me wet. You know my lower back and feet are my spots." It's crazy how spots be different for other people

"Lemme see." I said grabbing her foot and rubbing my thumbs up the middle of it

She squeezed her thighs together and turned her knees in and feet out. She was definitely wet.

I grabbed her ankle and pulled her towards me and kept massaging her feet as she continued to moan. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back as she propped herself up on her elbows. She was damn near levitating off the counter. I could see my püššy and I was right she was wet... as fucc. Soaked through the panties. I continued to rub her feet and got in between her legs and spoke in her ear.

"Let me take care of you mama. Ima get you right." I whispered to her.

"N-n-no D-d-d-David you not gone ever wanna stop." She moaned biting her lip.

"Okay?" I said looking at her like she was crazy now rubbing her shins and calfs. I got her right where I need her. I just wanna eat her pûššy and lay my đïçk in her. She just had to say the word.

"David no. You eat for your pleasure. When I say stop you keep going. I'll pass out if I let that happen tonight." She said looking at me with heavy eyes.

"I promise I'll stop" she smacked her jibs... we in there like swim wear.

I kissed her lips. Then her neck. Lifted her shirt to see her nipples needed attention

"Baby." She said moaning.

"Hmmmm?" I hummed while sucking on her right tiddy.

"If you keep on ima bust do what you really tryna do I'm wet enough." She was moaning all through that sentence. I understood but she make my dick jump when she moan like this

"What you say?" I hummed on her left tiddy as I sucked and swirled my tongue around her nipple.

"If moan you moan keep moan sucking my tiddy BIG moan Ima bust moan. Do what you really high pitched moan tryna do. I'm wet enough whimper"
Laying her back while gripping her neck I kissed her core.

Ooohhhh ima bout to diiiiiive iiiinnn!!!

I kissed her sucking on her bottom lip and then started making my way to her panties. I pulled them off and sucked on them... ion know boy shorts really get at me. She was spread wide for me once again. I loved seeing her like this. Filled with pleasure and wet. Mama was dripping on the counter. Ima save that for later. I licked up her thighs. And then I ATE. We waste no food here. Especially delicacies.

Of course I couldn't stop. How she expect me to when she taste like that and so much be leaking out. Ion waste nothing. NO THING!

100 votes for the next chapter 🧡