3

JORDAN CARTER.

"Dad that is so fucking nasty." I spoke shaking my head about how old Michael was. I couldn't believe it.

"He's a little baby compared to you!"

"Oh trust me nothing about him is a baby." He mumbled snickering parking the car in the drive way while I looked turned my head to look at him with wide eyes.

"He's half your age!"

I couldn't control myself anymore I was disgusted but also interested to know how they met.

"Child calm down. I'm only thirty eight."

"Which is close to forty dad." I said rolling my eyes opening my door and getting out of the car.

"Son its really not that serious!" He yelled behind my back when I closed the door as I walked in the house ignoring him.

•••••••••••••••

"Yeah just set your boxes down right there." I heard my dad say from outside my door which made me groan.

"You sure it won't be any problems with me staying here.?"

"No Michael everything will be fine." Dad chuckled and I soon heard feet moving away from my door as I let out a sigh about to go back to sleep but my door opened as I seen the top of a curly afro.

"Hey um your da-"

"I don't care get out of my fucking room dude." I groaned pulling the covers over my head cutting him off. I hate when people try to talk to me early in the morning.

I heard him deeply sigh and then I heard the door shut which made me smile in happiness that I could get some sleep.

••••••••••••••••

"On me I'm ready to go back to school!" Andy yelled through the phone so I winced taking it away from my ear. His ass was always yelling.

"I'm not trying to make up no more days cause of this bitch ass snow!"

I laughed while nodding my head like he could see me.

"You right about that and then people gonna be mad when they say we getting out in June this year instead of May."

"Exactly."

"Met your new stepdad yet?" Andy asked laughing then gasping. "Wait is he cute?"

"Don't play with me." I sucked my teeth putting on some socks. "Gay ass." I laughed.

"Nigga you gay too!"

I scrunched up my face taking the phone away from my ear hanging up.

"Got me fucked up." I mumbled shaking my head.

"Jordan!"

"This nigga always yelling." I shook my head standing up from my bed.

I walked down the stairs seeing my dad and Michael cuddled up on the couch watching movies. How disgusting.

"Yes father?" I asked standing on the last step.

"Are you hungry?"

I shrugged. "I guess so."

"Good because Michael here will be driving you to get some food. I'm tired." He smiled handing Michael the keys. "You two go on now."

••••••••••••••

"So what do want to eat kid?" Michael asked looking over at me then back at the road while I ignored him.

I scrolled down my Instagram about to like a picture but my phone was snatched out of my hand.

"I know you hear me."

"Nigga see what you not finna do." I laughed looking at him. "Is not snatch my shit out of my hand like you pay the damn bill." I finished.

"You're so disrespectful!" He spat pulling over in five guys parking lot. "I haven't done shit to you." He shook his head.

"Nigga so just give me my shit!" I yelled holding out my hand tapping my palm. "Now!"

He chuckled shaking his head while gripping the steering wheel.

I was about to speak again but I felt my chin get grabbed harshly as Michael forced me to look at him.

"Boy what the fu-"

"You need to lose that damn attitude of yours because I've been nothing but nice to you! My patience is wearing thin with your little ass!" He yelled in my face cutting me off and throwing my head back as I mugged him.

"The next time you get snappy with me there will be consequences Adonis."

••••••••••••••••

Thank you guys for showing so much loveeee 💙

Thoughts on Michael.?

1/24/18