16

MICHAEL SANTIAGO

"Nah spread your legs a little more." I muttered to Adonis as he laid out in front of me on the bed tied up.

"I-I can't!"

I shook my head before walking over to him and grabbing his legs pushing them back to his chest.

"You lie too much." I chuckled. "I didn't know you were flexible."

His face flushed as I kissed his cheek before standing back up on my feet.

"Keep them there aight."

He nodded as I licked my lips before walking over to the dresser opening one of the drawers and pulling out a dildo along with some nipple clamps.

"Let's see how long you can last this time." I smirked as he stared at me with wide eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••

"You weight more then me." I laughed gesturing to our bodies. He knows I'm all bones. "Just limp ya way to your bathroom."

"Michael!" He whined throwing his head back as I looked at him tilting my head to the side. "I'm still shaking and it's all your fault!"

I licked my bottom lip before cackling to myself.

"You should've never came." I shrugged standing straight up. "Good luck washing your cum off yourself darling!"

I waved smiling and walking out his room door.

"Fuck you Michael!" Adonis yelled and then I heard something hit the door hard as hell.

"I love you too!" I laughed holding my stomach since it was starting to cramp because I was laughing too hard.

••••••••••••••

"I'm hungry"

I rubbed a hand through my hair as I let out a sigh. He's such a child.

"You just ate not even two hours ago." I told him scrunching my face up.

"No I did-" He stopped hisself when he finally caught on to what I meant. "Shut up Michael!"

I laughed placing my hand on his knee rubbing it in circles.

"You're a very slow child." I muttered shaking my head as Adonis hit me upside my head. "Keep your hands to yourself na."

He eyed me before laughing and plopping down on my lap wrapping his arms loosely around my neck.

"So what's your story?"

I shrugged. "I don't really like to talk about my past."

"Oh."

Silence fell over the room but it wasn't awkward or anything but comfortable.

"What's your story little Mr spoiled?" I laughed breaking the quietness that was in the room.

"I'm not spoiled." He mumbled looking down in his lap before readjusting himself on me.

"What you call it then?"

"Anyways." He rolled his eyes which caused me to laugh knowing that I proved a point.

"I rest my case."

"I really don't have a story." Adonis shrugged. "My dad raised me pretty well so I never really had to work for anything to be honest. If my dad was going through something he would never tell me."

I nodded resting my head back on the couch and reaching down grabbing a handful of Adonis's backside.

"What are you grabbing?!" He shrieked looking at me with wide eyes as I laughed yet again at him. "You know I have a pancake back there."

"Hush." I mumbled grabbing the back of neck pulling him down towards me as I crashed my lips into his. He soon gasped into my mouth when I squeezed his ass hard.

"Mm." Adonis moaned grinding on me slightly as my tongue ran across his for a brief moment. "U-uh!"

I detached my mouth from his titling his head back as I nibbled at his neck placing small
kisses on his spots.

"M-Michael p-please!" Adonis moaned tangling his fingers in my hair when I started to suck on his sweet spot.

"Hm?" I mumbled still marking his neck up and slipping my hand into his boxers stroking him slowly.

Leaning my head up I stared at him with lust filled eyes while biting on my bottom lip at the sight going on in front of me. How beautiful.

"Fa-fuck!"

My shit was now on brick as I stroked him faster. His loud moans were soon heard throughout the living room.

"I-I'm cu-cumingggg!"

I stopped stroking him taking my hand out his boxers as his eyes fluttered and closed before his cold glare landed on me.

"M-Michael what the fuck?!"

"We can finish later." I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Fuck you nigga!"

•••••••••••••••

Here goes the long chapter for the ones that asked

2/16/18