12

JORDAN CARTER.

"Baby are you okay?" My dad asked looking up from his newspaper as I walked well limped into the kitchen.

"Peachy." I groaned sitting on one of the bar stools. "Why did you ask?"

"Well you're limping pretty hard there son." He pointed out taking off his glasses at me while I adverted my eyes else where. I didn't feel comfortable looking at him knowing what I did yesterday night.

"I'm okay." I laughed trying to erase the scenes of what happened yesterday out of my head.

"Damn my dick." I whispered looking down at my lap and the bulge that was forming in my gray sweatpants.

"What was that Jo Jo?"

I shook my head trying not to show my red face.

"Nothing."

"Well." He paused. "I called you down here because me and Michael are officially married!" He screamed flashing his ring finger.

I gasped blinking hard as fuck.

"W-when was this?!"

I tried to hide my disappointment but I knew it would come out soon all over my face.

"We went to the courthouse while you were at school!"

I clutched my chest as I felt the room spinning. That motherfucker lied to me.

"Congratulations." I gritted out through my forced smiled.

"Oh baby." He sighed. "I'm so happy."

"I'm happy for you Dad." I flashed a obvious fake smile.

"I'm glad you are that means the most since it's coming from you."

I nodded before excusing myself going back up to my room.

"I'm so disgusting!" I cried sliding down my room door and sobbing into my hands.

••••••••••••••••

"Come on loosen up nigga!" Andy nudged me as I looked around at the kickback. Shit is mad boring.

"I'm not in the mood Andy." I mumbled dusting some sand off my pants.

"Damn who pissed in your coco puffs?!" He yelled asking while scrunching up his face.

"I'm leaving." I announced getting up from my spot and ignoring Andy who kept calling my name.

I just wanted to lay in my bed and listen to some shit that would have me in my feelings for a couple of hours.

•••••••••••••••••

"The party ended already Jo Jo?" My Dad asked when I walked through the door.

"Yup." I sighed closing and lock the door behind myself. I looked to my left and quickly avoided eye contact with Michael. "Um I'm going to bed."

"Alright good night baby."

I nodded before dragging myself upstairs. I didn't realize how tired I was until my head hit my pillow.

•••••••••••••••••

Ending this book at eighteen or twenty chapters

2/10/18