11

MICHAEL SANTIAGO.

"Honey." Darwin called as I was playing the game. I rolled my eyes when I missed the perfect layup.

"Huh?"

"Where did that blood come from on the couch?"

My eyes slightly widened as I looked at the couch to see a big ass blood stain on it. I didn't know he would bleed out like that.

I quickly coughed as I focused back on the game.

"I honestly don't know babe." I mumbled trying to play the game but I couldn't. All I could think about was the night that event occurred. Shit made my dick hard.

"Mhm." He hummed. "Can you strip it or something until I can buy another one later on today."

"Sure thing babe."

••••••••••••••••••

"Aight nigga see you later!" Adonis laughed walking into the house as I looked at him from the couch.

I peeked out the window as I seen the kid with red dreads walking away. He's so fucking weird.

"So, how was school?" I asked starling him.

"Man what the fuck." I heard him mumble as he turned his head looking at me. "It's the same shit everyday so I don't know why y'all ask me that question every damn day." He rolled his eyes slipping something in his pocket.

I chuckled shaking my head as I ran a hand through my bread. I'm about sick of his smart mouth.

"Still have that attitude I see?"

"Shit don't change over night my nigga." He rolled his eyes again about to head upstairs but I quickly stood up pulling him by his arm back into my chest.

"Oh but it will."

•••••••••••••••••••

"Fa- f-f-fuck!" Adonis groaned as I was pushing myself into him.

"So damn tight." I mumbled thrusting deeper and pausing making sure he was adjusting. "You good?"

I leaned my head up looking down at him seeing his face all balled up and red.

"U-uh no th-this shit h-hurts." He breathed trying to push me back by my stomach but I grabbed his hands putting them above his head.

"It won't for long." I whispered kissing away his tears as I rocked my hips back and forth. I kissed on his neck trying to distract myself from busting quick.

"M-M-Michael ohhh my g-goodness!" He moaned as I pushed deeper inside of him since I wasn't in all the way. I sighed lifting my head up biting my lip as I started to move my hips back and forth faster.

"Uh uh open them legs." I muttered letting his hands go and spreading his shaking legs wider. "Yeah just like that."

I slowed down when I saw precum starting to drip from his tip. I then grabbed my hand starting to jack his dick off.

"A-ah!" He cried arching his back while gripping the sheets tightly between his hands. "S-shit!"

I smacked his ass with my other hand as I let his dick go before turning him over on his stomach.

"Arch ya back for me."

•••••••••••••••••

"Damn you cum quick." I teased him as he was laying on my chest.

"It's not my fault okay." He whined closing his eyes. "It's yours."

"Oh word?" I laughed placing my hand behind my head.

"Yes word." He opened his eyes to look at me through his squinted eyes. Cute ass nigga.

"Damn Adonis."

He shifted before yawning while covering his mouth.

"Why do you like calling me Adonis?"

I smirked before shrugging and closing my eyes. "I think it fits you better than that Jordan bullshit."

"My name is not bullshit." He yawned again.

"Just go to sleep dude." I laughed.

"Mhm night Mike."

••••••••••••••••••

Don't dick eat on my sex scenes😭💔

2/8/18