8

JORDAN CARTER.

"Andy please." My Dad shook his head laughing. "Ever make my damn kool-aid again!"

"Mr.Carter!" Andy gasped. "I feel attacked!"

"Good you should. Are you trying to give us diabetes?!"

"I make my Kool-aid like this all the time at home!" He yelled adding more sugar to the pitcher. "No no Mr.Carter stop!"

I shook my head watching them fuss as my dad tried to snatch back the sugar from Andy.

"Give me this!"

"No It's needs more sugar!"

"Now when that shit ends up on the floor they better not ask me to clean it up." I mumbled watching them fight over the sugar bowl still.

"What's going on in here?" Michael asked laughing taking a seat beside me on a bar stool.

I rolled my eyes seeing the sugar bowl hit the floor. I sighed shaking my head.

"Clean it up Andy!"

"No tell Jordan to do it!" Andy pointed at me as I scrunched up my face. "I don't live here!"

"Don't volunteer me for shit." I laughed feeling a hand grip my thigh under the table.

"Stop cussing in front of your dad." Michael mumbled not looking up from his phone and squeezing my thigh as I groaned trying to remove his hand but that only made him grip my thigh tighter.

"C-can you stop?" I mumbled closing my eyes as I felt my thigh aching.

"I expect you to listen when I tell you things." He spoke tight lipped removing his hand. I mugged him and lifted my hand and landing it down on his cheek.

"Stop fucking touching me." I spoke seeing my dad and Andy come back with a mop and bucket.

"You just fucked up Adonis." He chuckled getting up from the bar stool. As I stared at his back laughing.

"We'll see about that."

•••••••••••••••••

"When were you going to tell me Mr. Santiago stayed with you guys?!"

I rolled my eyes at Andy laughing.

"It's not important to be honest."

"Oh please." Andy paused staring at me. "I would've told you if I was staying with a fine ass man like that." He bit his lip fanning his self.

"Man when are you going home?" I asked him scrunching up my face. "Slack ass."

"Come on don't act like that man isn't fine." Andy ignored me. "He could dance his way into this ass."

"Bye go home." I pointed to the door laughing my ass off.

••••••••••••••••

I'm really thinking about putting my books on hold again 💀

2/4/18