18

JORDAN CARTER.

"You think that shit is cute Jordan!" Dad yelled at me while I took small bites of my banana. I really hate this nasty fruit but I searched online that it helps with hangovers.

"I didn't know it would get posted everywhere."

My dad called me downstairs to discuss my mugshot that was now posted everywhere on any type of social media platform. I'm not even mad to be honest I looked sexy in my mugshot.

"That's not the fucking point!"

I discreetly rolled my eyes throwing away the rest of the banana I didn't eat.

"Then what's the fucking point?" I asked throwing my arms up in the air shaking my head.

All his words were going in one ear and out the other.

"You know what." He paused breathing deeply out his nose while closing his eyes. "Get out my damn face."

"Gladly." I spoke snatching up my phone and leaving the kitchen.

••••••••••••••••••

"Oh oh oh"

Sighing I mugged nothing in particular as my asscheeks throbbed in pain. Any other time my dad would let me slide I guess he was tired of my shit.

Hearing laughing come from my doorway snapped me out my thoughts.

"What bro?" I asked rolling my eyes not turning my body because I already knew who it was.

"Thats exactly what your ass gets." Michael laughed clapping. "Nobody is going to want to put up with your attitude for long."

"Please shut the fuck up to me."

Hearing footsteps approach my bed made me deeply sigh but soon let out a scream when I was being hoisted into the air.

"Put me down nigga!"

"Now what was that you were saying?"

Clenching onto his shirt tightly I shook my head in a fast manner.

"I didn't say anything!" I yelled when he acted like he was going to drop me. "Now put me down skinny ass!"

"You want to get down?" Michael asked as I shook my head yes loosening my grip on his shirt some. "Alright you asked for it."

I let out a yelp in surprise when I was thrown on the bed harshly. I bounced up hitting my head on the headboard and flopping back down on the bed and I heard Michael laughing his ass off.

"Woo shit!"

"Damn." I frowned rubbing my head to get rid of the stinging sensation.

"My bad Adonis." Michael mumbled smiling while now hovering over me as I mugged him hard. "In my defense you shouldn't have cussed at me." He shrugged.

"You didn't have to throw me so damn hard!"

"Shut up." He cackled pushing me back on my bed placing his lips on mine but I wouldn't kiss back. "I'm *kiss* sorry *kiss* Adonis *kiss*"

"Whatever." I mumbled playing with the string on my shirt. "Can you get off of me now?"

He shook his head which made his hair shake all the place as he placed one of his signature smirks on his face.

"Not until you kiss me back."

"Fine." I muttered playfully rolling my eyes.

Leaning up on my elbows I brushed my lips over his before he fully pressed his against mine. Tilting my head to the side some I parted my mouth when he squeezed my neck inviting his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance which he of course won. We were both breathing heavily staring at each other with lust filled eyes.

Grabbing Michael by the back of his neck I placed my lips on his once more smiling in between the kiss when he started to suck on my bottom lip and tugging on it with his teeth.

"Wow." I whispered wiping the corner of my mouth smiling. "That wa-"

"Amazing I know." Michael mumbled smiling while staring me in my eyes. "Le-"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A voice screamed cutting Michael off.

••••••••••••••••••••

This book is ending in a few more chapters

2/19/18