Boy in love

❤️Jungkooks P.O.V❤️
We get ready and our ride gets here, and it takes us to school. I chuckle softly as I see Jin trying to fix the members hair. "Let me just.." He says as he moves V's hair around. "Jin! Careful, I don't wanna look like a whole mess!" He says yelling. "Oh shush, your always a mess...Kidding!" He says laughing. He then finishes doing V's hair. "Next!" He scans the area. He then walks over to me. "Why me?!" I say sighing. "Oh be quiet, be glad I'm fixing your hair." He says as he also moves my hair around. He then finishes and moves on to J-hope.
We arrive at school. "Alright then, let's go..." Suga says as he steps out. We follow behind and bunch of people crowd us and scream our names. "Wy couldn't we just go to a private school, or better yet...be home schooled..." Jimin mumbles. "Don't ask me..." Rapmon says. "Let's hurry we have to get to the office!" J-hope says rushing past the crowd. We all get to the office.
🖤Lisa's P.O.V💖
I see a crowd disband. Then they run over to us. "I knew we should've worn our masks!" Jennie says. They start crowding us and chanting our names. "Jennie, Lisa,Rosé, Jisoo!!!" They yelled.
"Girls, we have to head to the office, run!" Jennie yells! We book it to the office.
We arrive and there are 7 boys sitting down on the left.
They see us and stare. Jennie jesters is to sit on the right and so we do. We sit and talk to each other, while the 7 boys keep looking at us.
❤️JungKooks P.O.V❤️
I see a blonde headed girl, I don't know her name. But damn is hot, I mean! Cute! Haha y-yeah. "Who are they?" I whisper to Jin. "Their a girl group called BlackPink..." He says whispering back to me. "Ah...I see." I say while I keep looking at the blonde headed girl. "Jungkook...stop staring for, it's creepy." Jin says as he lightly taps me. "O-oh Yeah...Sorry..." I say blushing while I look forward. The girls then get called up and talk to the lady at the desk. After a while they leave.
Now our turn.
🖤Lisa's P.O.V💖
We leave the main office and head to the field. Class doesn't start till 30 minuets. Me and the girls talk for a while, then Rosè decides to get up and walk around the track. Jennie then follows her. "Ugh! I'm bored!!!" Jisoo sighing loudly. I giggle and look at the field. "This field is huge..." I say gasping at the size of the field. "Yeah...it's beautiful." Jisoo adds in. "I'm gonna go socialize, care to join?" Jisoo says as she gets up. "That doesn't sound like you...what's up with that?" I say confused. "Eh, I'm trying to lower my walls." She says. "Oh wow haha. No it's fine, go have fun socializing." I say giggling. She then walks away and I sit alone. I hum to myself and watch everyone on the field. "Hi...How are you?" I hear a voice from behind say. I turn around to see...