DNA

🖤Lisa's P.O.V💖
As we walk past the cafe, I see Jungkook and his two friends. Rosé also notices them. She starts laughing. "Look your boyfriend!" She says pointing at him. I see Jungkook them turn his head and see's us. V and Jin also turn their heads to see Rosé pointing at their maknae. I grab her and push her out the mall doors. Jisoo then catches up. She starts laughing, "Haha! Nice one Rosé!" Jisoo says laughing. Rosé then starts joining. I sigh and walk forward. I swear...I love these girls.
❤️Jungkook's P.O.V❤️
I see Rosé point at me and then see Lisa push her out the mall doors. "That...was weird." V says as he looks out the cafe door. Jin nods and so do I. Jin nudges my arm. "You should tell her how you feel." Jin says as we head out. My eyes widen in shock. "Wait what?!" I yell, people start looking at me. V hits my arm and tells me to be more quiet. I cover my mouth and apologize. I then whisper to Jin. "B-but how?" I say blushing. "Just confront your feelings to her, duh single as that." He says as he opens the mall doors. I blush more like a tomato. V smiles, "C'mon don't be afraid." He says smiling. I sigh and look forward, I nod. "Fine, I will...happy?" I say looking back at them. They nod and laugh.