Run

❤️Jungkook's P.O.V❤️
I meet up with Jin and V at a coffee shop. "Jungkook! Over here!" I hear a boy yell. I turn around to see V waving his arms around crazily. I laugh at him. I walk over to them. "Put your arms down, you look weird." Jin says as he softly hits V. They laugh for a couple of seconds and then look at me. "Alright, So when you asking her out?" Jin says. "Asking who out?!" I reply confused. "Don't act dumb! You know who!" V says pointing at me. "I'm not!" I reply so confused. "Lisa..." They whisper. I sigh. "I have no chance..." I say lowering my head. After like 5 seconds of silence, they burst out laughing. "Hm?" I say picking up my head. "Look at you! Of course you have a chance!" V says laughing. I laugh with them for a while. "Look..!" Jin says quietly, he points at my face. "You look good! Of course every girl would want you, so that also means Lisa." He says. V nods. "Yeah, Whatever." I say getting up. "Where are you going?" V asks confused. "To order, c'mon" I say nodding at the cashier. They follow me as I walk over to the cashier to order.
🖤Lisa's P.O.V💖
I go to the mall to meet up with Rosé and Jisoo. "Lisa!" I turn around to see Rosè and Jisoo next to my favorite store. I run over to them and hug them. I greet them and we head off. "Where are we going to first?" Jisoo asks looking around. I think for a little bit. "Clothe shopping or food, you pick." Rosé says looking round as well . "Let's just get some clothes for now and then eat." I say as we head to Forever 21.
Time Skip to Evening
As I walk around the outside of a store waiting for Rosé to finish buying something, Jisoo runs up to me. "Lisa!!!" She says charging at me. I scream and run away. I laugh and go back to her. "What?" I say to her. "I saw your man!" She says giggling. I laugh. "And who exactly is my man?" I ask confused. "Jungkook!" I hear someone say. I turn around to see Rosé laughing. I sigh, "Him? We're just friends!" I say blushing a little. "Friends... sure.." Jisoo says giggling. I roll my eyes and walk to the escalators. They follow me and we head downstairs. "Let's head home, we shouldn't leave Jennie there for that long." Rosé says as she gets of the escalator. I nod and we walk past a cafe.