Whistle

🖤Lisa's P.O.V💖
A boy. "H-hi, have we met?" I say politely. "Actually...no. But, my names Jeon Jeong-guk or you can call me Jungkook." He says smiling. "Oh, nice to me you JungKook, My names Lalisa Manoban! Or you can call me Lisa." I say smiling back. He smiles and sits next me. "Aren't you from BlackPink?" He asks eagerly. "Yeah, how'd you know?" I ask looking at him. He laughs a little. "I like your music!" He says blushing a little. "Awe thank you." I say smiling. "Wait a minute, your Jungkook from BTS right?" I say. "Yeah!" He says. "That's why your name sounded familiar." I say while I look at him. We laugh for a moment, then I hear someone call my name. "Lisa!!!" I turn around to see Rosè jumping up and down. "Who's that?" Jungkook says confused. I sigh and smile. "It's Rosé." I say while at look at her. "Oh Rosé! That girl that's also in your group?" He says confused. I nod. "I have to go see what she wants, I'll see you later!" I say waving while I run down the bleachers.
❤️JungKooks P.O.V❤️
Lisa runs down the bleachers. I watch carefully and hope she doesn't trip, thank god she didn't. I see her talk to Rosé  and then the other girls show up. I run down the bleacher quietly to hear what their saying. They just talk about their next performance. "Wait, Where?" I hear a voice say. "The auditorium!" Another voice follows. "Alright!" Lisa says excitedly. They notice me! "Who are you?" A girl says. Before I can introduce myself, Lisa speaks. "He's my new friend! His names Jungkook." She says smiling. "Oh...well nice to met you Jungkook." A girl says. "I'm Jisoo." A girl with purple hair says.

{^Jisoo^}"Hi! I'm Jennie

{^Jisoo^}
"Hi! I'm Jennie." A girl with brown hair says.

{^Jennie^}"I'm Rosè!" A girl with orange hair says

{^Jennie^}
"I'm Rosè!" A girl with orange hair says.

{^Rosé^}"And you already know me!" Lisa says as she sits down next to me

{^Rosé^}
"And you already know me!" Lisa says as she sits down next to me.

{^Lisa^}I smile at them

{^Lisa^}
I smile at them. "Nice to meet you three." I say politely. They smile back . "Nice to meet you too." They say. "I-I better get going now." I say getting up. "Awe ok...bye!" Lisa says smiling.
She has a beautiful smile, I say to myself. I say goodbye and leave the field.