As If It's Your Last

❤️Jungkook's P.O.V❤️
I meet up with boys in the hallway. "Where were you?" Suga says confused. "At the field." I reply. "Why there?" V says. "I don't really know...just wanted some fresh air." I say. "Or maybe to check on that Lisa girl." Jin says laughing. "Wait! What?!" Everyone besides Jin says. "You like someone?!" Jimin shouted. "Sh!" I say covering his mouth. "Who's Lisa?" J-hope asks. "A-A girl in BlackPink." I say whispering. "Wow, haha that's crazy." Rapmon says. "Jungkook is growing up! No!" Jin says whining. "Hey! I'm still young!" I reply hitting him softly on the shoulder. He "cries" and sits curled up. I sigh while giggling. I sit beside him and put an arm around him. "Hey, Listen Jin...don't worry about me. Ok?" I say wiping his "tears". He nods softly and hugs me. I smile and hug back. After a minute of hugging, we get up. "That was a VERY long hug." V says laughing. We all start laughing. After a couple of minutes, the bell rings and we part ways to our classes.
I walk to class and sit down. A couple of minutes later, Lisa walks in.
🖤Lisa's P.O.V💖
I walk into class and see Jungkook. I smile at him and sit next to him. He smiles at me. "Hey!" He says smiling. I reply with hi. "So...what's up?" He asks. "Nothing much, you?" I politely ask. "Same" He reply. After that, it got silent between us. After a couple of minutes of silence, the teacher walks in. She introduces herself and also ourselves. After a while, the bell rings. We all get up and say goodbye and leave.
When I walking to my next class, Jungkook came from behind me. "Lisa!" He said yelling. I jump up, "Ah!" I scream. He laughs and smiles. "You forgot something." He says giving me my notebook. I smile and nod. "Thank you." I say. He nods and waves goodbye.