Sure Thing

🖤Lisa's P.O.V💖
I get ready for my date with Jungkook. I put on a nice outfit and sing my favorite songs while getting ready.

 I put on a nice outfit and sing my favorite songs while getting ready

{^Lisa's Outfit^}
"Lisa!!!" I jump up as I hear my name being called. I open the door to see Jennie. "Ah! You look so beautiful!" She says smiling. I smile. "Thank you Unnie." I say leaving my room. "Jungkook is one lucky man." She says siting on the couch with Rosé. "Awe, so pretty." Rosé says looking at me. I smile and thank her. "Ewww, get out!" Jisoo says throwing a pillow at me. I gasp and dodge her pillow. She laughs and walks over to me. "Kidding, you look great." She says as she hugs me and joins Jennie and Rosé on the couch. I laugh and also thank her. I then hear a knock at the door and go to open it. It's Jungkook! I blush as I look at him.

[^Junkook's Outfit^]I smile at him and he smiles back

I smile at him and he smiles back. "Ready to head out?" He says taking my hand. I nod while blushing. "Bring her back before 12:00!" Jennie says laughing. We both laugh and I say goodbye to them. He drives us to a restaurant. I step out the at when we get there, and let me tell you...the restaurant was beautiful. I awe in amazement. He takes my hand and we sit at our table. "Isn't...beautiful?" He says smiling. I nod and admire the area. We order our food and wait. I'm glad I met you Lisa." He says looking out the restaurant window. I smile. "And I am to Kookie." I say. He turns his head and smiles at me blushing. "Already a nickname?" He says smiling. I giggle, "hehe, whatever." I say blushing. He smiles and takes my hand. "Don't worry, I'll always cherish that nickname." He says as our food arrives.
We eat and after a while, we leave. "It was a fine night..." I say as I admire the night sky. "Yeah, it was more then fine...but perfect..." He says kissing me. I blush and kiss back. We smile and he pulls back. "I will always protect and cherish you." He says as he holds me. I smile onto his chest.