So Hot

❤️JungKook's P.O.V❤️
I tell my band mates about my plan to ask Lisa out. "Wow...It's perfect!" J-Hope yells while he starts dancing around. "I'm proud of you... haha." Suga says patting my head. I smile and head to go find Lisa. I hear a room playing music and look inside and see BlackPink.
Their practicing "Playing with Fire".
I sit down in the back and watch them preform.
I low key dance to their song laughing to myself. I starts singing softly with them. I continue to watch them preform, amazed at their talent. Then the song ends and I get up and clap. They look at me and are surprised.
I forgot it was a private practice. I smile it off and bow. They smile and get some water. Lisa walks over to me and smiles. "Hi." She says bowing and smiling. I repeat back at her and smile. "So, what's up?" She says siting next to me. I blush and speak. "I-I wanted to ask you something...important..." I say blushing. "Yes?" She says confused. "I-I like you a lot...s-so I was wondering I-if you would like to go on a d-date with me?" I say blurting it out and blushing. I look up and see her blushing hard. I-I would...love to..." She says blushing and smiling. I smile and sigh of relief. I take her hand and stare into her eyes. "I'll pick you up at 8:00?" I say. She nodes. We exchange numbers and head out the room smiling bigger then ever. I jump up happily and dance around like J-Hope did.
I did it!