1st

Thomas fucking Shelby.

You barely knew him but your parents have decided that your marriage with Thomas Shelby would fix their future. Great. You were reading a book while your dad was standing at the threshold. "Jasmin, darling, you know. I didn't want to act this way. It is hard for me.."

"But, you did, dad,"-you closed the book and threw it away."Now, I'm going to be the wife of this man."

"This is not going to be discussed anymore, Jasmin. I'm sorry." When he left the room, you stood up quickly and opened a window inhaling deeply."Just give me a power to handle this." You closed your eyes.

~~~

You have seen him, Thomas, just once.At your house. While he was talking with your dad, you noticed him. When he catched your glimpse, there appeared a smirk at the edge of his lips. You rolled your eyes and turned away. That was the first and the last time you had seen him and now you were going to marry him.

But there was another incident that made you confuse. You had a feeling that you had known him before that meeting, maybe in childhood. You used to make friends with boys, not girls. There was a boy you used to play with, but when you left that town for a while, you stopped seeing each other. You even didn't remember his name, but something was telling you that it was Thomas Shelby. You were returned from your thoughts to reality by his words "I do".

"Jasmin Lewis, do you take Thomas Shelby to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

You were hesitating.:When Thomas took a look at you, you uttered barely audible,"I do."

After a while there was dancing, drinking and drinking, and drinking.

"You look ravishing,"-you heard Thomas's voice at your ear. You ignored him.

"I want to go." His eyes had rested on you for awhile before he nodded. "Come on." At the way to your house there were congratulations, which you were hearing for a millionth times.

Finally, you entered a house and looked around."Do you like it?" Thomas appeared beside you. You turned to him.

"Cute enough." You've caught his smile, if you can call it that. Even when you saw him once at your house you didn't notice him smiling at all, but today you reached a new discovery of him for yourself. He was handsome, and so his smile. He led you to your bedroom. As you entered a room, you turned to him.

"Just to clarify, first of all, you and I are not gonna happen,"-you demanded,-"And two, you're not gonna touch me."

Thomas closed the door behind him and approached his desk. He poured a whiskey and looked up.

"Jasmin, I presume,"-he came up,-"I know we barely know each other, princess." You neared to him and interrupted him,"Yes, exactly, we don't know each other. Our marriage is nothing, but only a business and... don't call me that."

He was looking at you for a while."Look, princess,'-he emphasized this word,-"You're my wife from now on, if you don't like it then it'll be hard for both of us, but if you're a good girl we'll handle it...Fine, you have my word, I do not touch you, but you are going to be a good wife, do not escape from me, do not meet with any man but me, and do not talk to any man...but me."

You were standing before his desk as he was leaning on it close to you."I'm not a pet to be with you everywhere."

"Well, you see, that's exactly what wives do." He smirked at you."Now, let's spend our first wedding night - let's sleep."

"Are we going to sleep in the same bed?" You raised your brows.

"Yes, princess, we are. And this is not going to change. You've already asked for too much."He spread his arms.

You went to the bedroom. When you went out you saw Thomas was already in bed. You were in a burgundy silk lingerie.

Your hair was perfectly coiffed. As you were approaching the edge of the bed, you noticed Thomas's look. He was lying on his side of the bed facing you. His blue eyes were sparkling in the moonlight."Don't stare at me!" You frowned. He didn't even blink.

"You're very beautiful,"-he said. You gulped and hurried to roll up in a blanket. You were lying on your back and Thomas was staring at you. And truth be told, it was not so comfortable to feel his gaze at you. You fidgeted when Thomas touched your hair. He took one strand and inhaled it into his lungs as he closed his eyes."I said no touching." You looked at him. He let your strand and leaned to you. You looked at him from below. He leaned to your hair and breathed in again, his cheek was touching yours.

You wanted to say something but he interrupted you,"You said no touching, I'm not touching you,"-he raised his hands. You giggled. He smiled and leaned to your hair again.

~~

Pleaase,vote/comment if you like it 🍒🖤