10th

'Leave?'-you chuckled,-'What does that mean?' He crossed his desk and approached you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'Leave?'-you chuckled,-'What does that mean?' He crossed his desk and approached you. 'There are some men,they're coming after me and if you're with me it means I put you in danger.You must leave,Johnny will...'

'Wait,wait,what men?What do you mean they're coming after you?' You confused.'It doesn't matter who they are.Your safety.That is what matters,'-he said in an assertive voice.

'Johnny will be by the evening.You'll stay at Polly's for a while,then I'll come after you.' He gripped the arm of the chair.'Take some clothes of yours and take this gun,for an emergency.' Tommy handed the gun to you.

'What emergency?!What the hell is going on,Thomas?!' You rubbed your temples.He scared you to death with his tone,he hasn't sound like that before.He was hesitating which was very unusual for Tommy Shelby.'An unfinished business.You can call it like that,'-you kept looking at him impatiently,-'...I have something owned by them.' He said eventually.

You hardly sighed.'Of course,you have.If there's something that Tommy Shelby can do,it is stealing it from others,'-you snapped.Thomas now moved to the balcony and appeared after a while.'This,'-he pointed at the gun what he was holding and took from the balcony,-'I keep there in case of somebody will decide to kill me.And these guns are everywhere around the house.I am a gangster and I do a business.So,you'll gather your garments and leave here soon.' He finally stopped waving with the gun and threw it on bed,leaving the room.

You abruptly moved to your wardrobe and threw your clothes on bed,starting packing them.After a while you left your room and Johnny took your suitcase.You saw Thomas standing at the threshold with his hat waiting you.Approaching to him Johnny went ahead and left the house,while you stood in front of Thomas.

'I'll make sure you'll return here soon.' He uttered.You turned away and moved to leave the house,but Thomas stopped you.He turned you to him and kissed your forehead.'I love you,Jasmin.' It was ironic how this took from him to say this to you finally.You slightly nodded and took away his hand,turning around and leaving the house.

Your car approached the small house.As you got out of the car you could smell the fresh air and the wet grass.It was a various atmosphere.You saw Polly moving to you.Johnny took your suitcase into house.You didn't put so much clothes in it because you were planning to stay here only for a while,not more.

'I see that only Tommy can drag you out here.In other case you wouldn't come here,'-Polly smiled and hugged you.

'You know.I don't like being away from the house.' You laughed and embraced her.

'Let's go inside then.'

Johnny returned the mansion.'You sure,you were not being chased?' Tommy paced the room.'I-I don't think so,'-Johnny made a brooding face.