8th

"Love is blindness,I don't wanna see." -Jack White 'Love is blindness'

" -Jack White 'Love is blindness'

'Oh my God... You are a true princess,'-Lizzie laughed,-'You're in Birmingham.Darling,that's so naive of you.' You had to bit your lip to keep tears streaming down your face.'He wouldn't do that.' You said confidently,not because to convince Lizzie,but because convince yourself.

1 hour before.
It was already 4 months since you got married.Thomas was preparing for the next races,so that is why he went to May to look at his horse.You were sitting in the living room and it was evening.Thomas should have returned by this time,but you still was waiting him.

You heard a knock at the door.'I'll open...It must be Thomas,'-you shouted stopping Mary.You smiled and hurried.

Your smile disappeared when you saw Lizzie at the threshold.'What the hell are you doing here?' You snapped.

'Wow,easy,'-she took a step.'Tommy left them in the office,'-she showed a documents on her hands,-'I brought them.'

'You could bring them tomorrow,it is almost night,'-you crossed your arms.'What is it with you?Calm down,'-she frowned.

You rolled your eyes and returned to the hallway.

1 hour later.
'You really thought that he's gonna be a faithful husband?He's a gangster,Jasmin,and..'

'Can you just shut up,please?! Why are you even here yet?!' You got tired of her.Lizzie calmed down and approached to you.'If you want my help,I'm here,'-she said.

'Can you leave me?I wanna be alone,'-you put your hands on your head.

She went off and you went to sleep not standing this anymore.

You woke up early and saw that Thomas didn't appear last night.You dressed up and went downstairs.

'Has anyone seen Thomas?' You entered the kitchen.Mary and Ralph stood up quickly.You thought that they might have a thing.

'No,Mrs.Shelby,we haven't,'-Mary responsed.

'That's odd,'-you worried,-'He should have been home last night.' You took a car and went to Small Heath.There was no his car at his office.

You entered his office,but didn't see any familiar faces.'John!'-you saw him at the threshold.He looked up.'Where's Thomas?'-you asked when approached to him.'I...'

'John!'-John was interrupted by Arthur's call,-'What are you doing here?I told you to go to Johnny.'

John looked up at you and nodded.Then he left the office.Arthur approached to you,'Maybe his car didn't work and...'