7th

'Honey,'-he repeated your words in a low voice

'Honey,'-he repeated your words in a low voice.'Mmm,'-you hummed and kissed him leaning in.He took your face gently.A kiss was very soft.Thomas climbed on you and you felt his hand between your legs.You opened your eyes quickly and pushed him.

'I...I'm hungry,'-you mumbled.'So am I,'-he smirked and rushed to your neck.You hesitated and pushed him again.'No,I'm really hungry,'-you batted your lashes.He sighed and climbed off of you.

'...And when I was a child I loved wearing my sister's clothes and when she refuses me then I was telling my dad that Alicia hit me,'-you continued chewing your toast.Thomas was standing on the opposite side of the table and he was smoking.

'I told you,you're dangerous.' He smoked.You scrutinized his words and stopped chewing.You reached across the table and approached to him.You were in a black silk lingerie.

'I finished,'-you was staring at him.'Good.' He leaned down to throw a cigarette butt in the ashtray.At this moment,you moved closer to his neck and kissed it.Thomas has straightened and smoked again looking in your eyes.He blew

smoke in your face.Did he just deliberately blow smoke at me?

You couldn't help but cough.
'Stop playing your games,'-he put the cigarette out.'What games?' You frowned.He was gazing at you.

He was higher than you,so you had to rise on tiptoe to kiss him again.He picked you up and you just realized how strong his arms were.

Thomas placed you on the table but went down to your legs and grabbed them.You looked down at him.'What are y..Oh my God!' Your eyes flutter wildly.You felt his tongue and realized what he was going to do.You squeezed your eyes shut and felt all this pleasure that Thomas was giving to you.

You wanted to seize onto something because you couldn't bear this pleasure anymore.But there were no sheets,just the table.You were writhing beneath him.At the moment when you couldn't stand it your hand reached down and gripped his hair trying to push away his face.'Stop,please.' You begged.

He took your hand off of his head and continued licking you harshly.You felt his finger inside you and let out another wave of a moans.He climbed on you.'Open your mouth.' He demanded looking at you.

His eyes were so dark now.Behind those beautiful blue eyes you could see the devil himself.

You obeyed him and opened your mouth.He slid his two fingers into it.'Suck.'

Goddamn,those words leaving his mouth were the only thing you could listen.You could do anything for him.

You did as he said looking at him.His lips were separated.He bent down and kissed you.'Good girl.' He murmured.

On the way upstairs you were whispering indecencies into his ear as he was carrying you on his arms.'You watch that pretty mouth,princess,'-he cautioned.You gave him a diabolical smile.'Or what?' You asked.