Day one.

A/N before I start writing this story, this is my first bts book. And I know it's gonna be somewhat good. I came up with this idea in English class and I thought it was really good. I (J)hope you enjoy this!!

Y/N's POV
this is the hottest day of the year and I'm spending it lying on a towel at the beach. You're boyfriend of two years has just broken up with you for some other girl named Kaitlyn. You weren't the prettiest girl but in the light of the sun set you looked gorgeous. "Wow. This sunset is beautiful" you said quietly to yourself standing up and brushing off your towel before putting it into a black and white striped bag next to you. You slowly start walking over to the shoreline and admire the waters beauty. You start walking left along the slightly wet sand. You're suddenly falling to the ground after bumping into to someone. "Omg I'm so sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going" you say before looking up and your jaw dropping. In fronted you stood the seven most beautiful men you had ever seen. "Oh it's fine. Neither was I" the one you bumped into extended his hand to help you up. You hesitate before taking his hand but eventually take it star struck at how good looking he was. He was the shortest out of the others but by god he was gorgeous in this lighting. "My names Jimin. Park Jimin. You are?" The man said smiling slightly. You were staring right into his eyes and smiled before replying to him. "Y/N. Y/L/N" you say mimicking what he had said to you. Jimin looked to the side where the other 6 men were standing and nodded. They all introduced themselves and you learnt that the others names were Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoesek. They were all unbelievably good looking and it was safe to say you had a crush on all of them. "Well Y/N, we'll see you around" Namjoon said smiling and looking towards you. "Yeah... see you guys" you replied whilst eyeing them all one last time before waving at them and walking away. You didn't want them to go but you knew they probably didn't want anything to do with you.
Was this the end of the seven beautiful men? You hoped not...

A/N
Well this was the first chapter! I really hope you liked it. Until next time lovelies

BTS X READER - The beach जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें