Day four. Continued

You couldn't say anything. You were staring at the gorgeous figure in front of you. You saw Namjoon walk a bit closer towards you. "So... where would you like me to clean first in the shower?" Namjoon whispered but loud enough for you to here. "Actually Joonie, that's not why I'm here. Although I would love to stay and shower with you. I was gonna ask you if you knew where Jungook was. He left before I could talk to him" Namjoon looked hurt. You'd blown your chance. " he's probably out taking photos. I don't know where but. I'm jealous that you wanted to see him instead of me" Namjoon sighed. You looked sad now. You felt like you were going to cry. You wouldn't cry. "Thank you... my Joonie bug" you kissed his cheek and left the room before he could say anything else. You hated to see him sad. But you had to find Jungkook. You walked down the hall and into the kitchen where you could see Jin and Tae trying to cook. "Umm Jin... do you know where Jungook might be?" Jin looked at you in confusion. "Actually Y/N I don't. He might be at the park. But I can't be positive. Sorry" Jin said softly. You nodded at him and then quickly ran out of their apartment with nothing but a jacket and old jeans. You started your hunt for Jungkook.

Hey guys! Long time no see. I know I've been away for like ages. But it's my summer break now so I'm gonna try and update more. I know this chapter is short but it's kind of  just a filler chapter. I'll try and get some more (quicker) updated going but I can't make any promises. I'm really busy at the minute
Xoxo