Day three- continued

A/N
Ok so the reason I'm continuing day three is because it would of been two long for one chapter. Anyway I wrote this chapter in English class with Cheeewwythighs she is an amazing author and you should probably go check her out. She's one of my best friends and she's so amazing and I love her so much- platonically I've got a gf XD anyway. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Y/N's POV

After walking into the arcade, you run over to a claw machine filled with adorable anime plushies. You grab Jin's hand and drag him over. "Jin! Please win it for me! I'm sooooo bad at claw machines and I really want it!" You plead pointing to the small Levi plushie at the back of the machine. "Oh.... uuhh yeah! S...s...sure. Anything for you Y/N!" Jin smiles awkwardly before turning to the machine and blushing. The other six were laughing like School girls. After laughing they all looked somewhat hurt that you didn't ask them to win it for you. Jin rummaged through his back pocket before pulling out some money and putting it into the machine. He skilfully moved the claw over to the plushie you had pointed out. You grabbed onto his large shoulders and gasped when the toy came out the hatch. "Oh Jin thank you so much! I could kiss you right now!" You grab the plushie before hugging Jin and kissing his cheek. Jin turned away to look at the others glaring right at him. Before you could say anything else, Namjoon was pulling you over to a racing game. "Common Y/N! Play with me!" Namjoon smiled looking hopeful. "Alright Joonie!" You giggled while Namjoon blushed at the nickname you'd just given him. Namjoon put enough money in the machine for you two to play together. The others standing right behind you as you started playing. The others were cheering you on but the game was eventually over. Namjoon had beaten you by only 1000 points. "Unlucky Y/N" Namjoon laughed before poking his tongue out at you. You scrunched up your nose up at him and turn to the others who looked kind of sad that you'd lost. "You'll beat him next time Y/N" Yoongi said giving a gummy smile towards you. (A/N this is where I stopped writing in class) You looked out the window of the large arcade and saw that the sun had already set. "Oh man it's late. I should go home" You quietly said looking towards the seven. "You can stay at our place!" Taehyung chirped. "Oh yeah! You can!" Hoesek smiled looking hopeful again. "Oh wow, thanks guys!" You smile seeing all their faces light up. "Yay sleepover!" Jungkook yelped as he picked you up and spinning you around happily. "Ok Kookie, put the poor girl down before she blows chunks" Namjoon laughed as Jungkook put you down. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Yoongi laughed before turning around and walking out with you and the others following. You smiled as you walked out...

A/N
Wow! This chapter came out a lot better than expected! There is going to be another continuation of day three for when you're at their house. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's probably the best thing I've ever written tbh. Welp until next chapter my lovelies :3