Jeff the Killer's Daughter

I woke up this morning with my pajamas covered in blood.  I did it again.  I looked around to see my ex boyfriend  Jared on the floor .  He was dead.  Why do I do this after every brake up with a mortal. Well it is in my geens though.  My dad is a killer my mom is a killer. She is well dead.

" My deer butter knife guess what!" Dad said poping his head in my room. I shook my head.

" You will be attending a high school for both mortals and Creepypasta . You will be going to school with Jessica . " Slender girl ? No! I mean her and I don't talk but she once told my victim I was going to kill them . She ruined my kill .

   Dad looked down at the corps . "We got to throw the body in the woods.  " dad said.

" Clean up I will take care of him ." He picked up the body and walked out. I know he is going to throw him in the woods . He does it to every guy I killed.  Now you may be wondering , Why do you kill your ex boyfriends Stella ? Well I was always cheated on and they would use me. Every guy I have dated. This last one raped me before he broke up with me . So after I saw him in my bed I killed him in his sleep.

My saying before I kill is "Go...To...Bed. " Why did I choose bed? Well dad already has sleep.   So I chose bed meaning there death bed. 

          I finished cleaning and

freshen up. I changed into my clothes and walked to the kitchen.  Jessica was in the kitchen along with auntie Kate and uncle Ben . " Hand me the knife." I said. Jessica handed me a butter knife.

" No a real knife one I can slice things open with !" I shouted. She handed me a small knife . " Your kidding me right?"  She smiled . I walked to get the knife I wanted. I ran out and into the other world. 

    " Good morning princess . " a familiar voice said. I kept walking and then went into a house.  There was a couple having sex.  Its time for me to work.

" Hahahahahaha!" I couldn't stop laughing . I turned off all the power in the house.

"Who is there ?" the male said.

" Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! "

" Come out now I got a gun !" He shouted . "

        I closed the door and was flashed with a flash of light . " Think that can hurt me ? Your kidding right! Well time to meet ends . " I said. I got close to the couple the girl looked frightened. I decided to in cover them.

" I am so sorry but Go... To .... Bed!" I said as I cut off the males dick off.  I stabbed the guy a few times the I looked at the girl. I cut her neck and then her legs. I stabbed her chest a few times . I cut her open and cut her open. I cut the guy open also.

I got out through the window and then left  to another place to hunt . " Princess . " I heard the familiar voice say. I turned to see Damian . The one guy I wish I can kill. He is a bastard for cheating on me and using me. That sun of a demon . The only person who can kill him are people who are not me. " I see your busy well here . Its an invite to my wedding . " He then left in an instant .  I read the invite :

         Yourinvitedtothegatheringof

      DamianDread

                &

      KaraDavila

Weddingwillbeat

3:00

reception 6:30

food7:00

On  June 12 2014.

I am so not going .  I threw away the invite and continued to kill.

****

I was covered in blood just like my dad is always.   I got back to my world and then saw dad . " We got you a new boyfriend who you will love . " Dad said. I rolled my eyes and then changed clothes .

I walked out and then saw Jessica . She looked really pissed . " What!" I said. I then walked right passed her.  I cleaned up my knife and then got a glass of water.

         " How many people did you kill today Stella ?" She said .

" Let's see.... 2 times 5 well One , Two,Three 10 people  . " I said.  I smirked as she gave me a sad look. She hated that I kill . But its in my blood. I am a killer Stella The Killer . 

         " Anyways Were going to school together tomorrow.  So yeah . " I said.           " Please don't kill tomorrow . " She pleaded.  I shook my head " No promises."