catching up

Jeff's Pov..

 Recap

" Stella . I need to tell you something. " I said .

" What is it dad?"She is pregnant again ! Ahh I will put her husband to sleep.

" It's about your mom ."

KnockKnock.

" I will get it . "

I opened the door to see Addie and teenage James .

" Addie." Was all that left my mouth.

Now she is back My life is much more joyful.

" Hello Jeff."  She said . I was frozen .

"  Mom who is this? " James asked.

" James. This is your real father." She said. He has grown. He looks just like addie . 

Soon enough stella walked in and staired into shock. " Dad who is this ?" She asked.  I couldn't speek.

" I am your mother.  "  She said and then soon enough James and addie started to  talk.

James's pov

I looked in shock I thought Zalgo was my fater. But  I was wrong .  I then saw this beaitiful girl .  She had blue eyes and a smill just like fater .  Who I know is Jeff the Killer. She wore her eye make up to  look like she burnt her eyelids.  I just gazed at her . then I herd her say Dad who is this ?" She asked. Dad . That means she is my sister. I love my sister. I am in love with my sister.

" So you are my brother ? She askeed. I looked at her stomach nd she is pregnant. Oh she already has a boyfriend .

 " Yeah. " I said.

" Come on lets catch up." She said and dragged me to the liveing room. I then saw 3 other pastas.

" These are my children Trista Zeke nd Dasiy. " She said. I am an uncle then.

" Kids this is your uncle James. " She said .

" Hello , " Zeke said and then walked off with some girl .

" Hi Uncle I am Dasiy and this is my bestfriend Mike Drown. "  She smiled and then walked off with mike.

" Hello I am Tristan and this is my feance Brenda. "  He said. man thesee kids.

 " And this is my husband Thomas.  " She said as she broght a tall man with  a fandora and he had bue eyes.  He was about 6 foot tall or more.  He is Gourgus and wonderfull.

:"  Name is Thomas Offender Man  Just call me Thomas. " He said. He is Offendy's son.

"  Now meet Ashlee and Kimberly. "  She said.

" I never got you name . "  I said.

" Stella The Killer-Offenderman but just call me Stella . "  She said. 

**************************************************************************

Addie's Pov

I Have really missed jeff . I Have been gone for over a few years  I  lost count but Stella looks like she is 17.  She and James are both the rare pastas . They age like a human .

" How did you escape?" Jeff asked. 

"We ran away when he wasn't looking.  " I said .

" So Addie how was it . " he asked. 

" I was but as his personal sex   slave." I started to tear up and held me close .

" Your safe now ." Was what he said to me .

I am safe in his arms. He is my love .

Sorry that it's short  . just need to update . I will be gonna for 4 days from Sunday to Thursday :/ I got church camp .