I am Sorry

Sorry to bore you .

I couldn't go to sleep ( Not Jeff's version ) this chapter will be about before Stella was born just so you know !

Jeff'sPOV

December 25,2013

" Come on Jeff its Christmas . Be happy!" How could I ? I always break during this time of year.

" No . Now I am going to go kill!" I said as I walked out the door.

It was cold. But I know I will live. I kept walking . I felt my insanity break . " Hahahahahaha ! Hahahahahaha !" I said as I ran out of the woods . I ended up in a city.

I went around and around . Then I went to a store . I heard some one scream for help. I ran to the back of the freeze isle and saw a girl and 3 others . The other tried to stabbed her . I looked at the girl. She was beautiful . She had nice brown hair. it was kind of mixed in with faded highlights . " No Manessa pplease spare my life. " She pleaded.

" No!" The three shouted right before the were about to stab her . I ran to them and stabbed there neck and then I stabbed them all repeatedly . I looked at the girl she was cold as ice . I got her and then ran out back . With her of course .

" Slendy we need to bring her to life." I shouted .

" Okay ." He said as he reerects her.

She starts to breath and it brings me hope .

----

"What is your name ?" She asked me.

" Jeffery the killer but call me Jeff !" I said smirking. its been 3 days since she work up. Today I had the courage to talk to her .She is so beautiful.

" What is your name ?" I asked her.

" Addie. Well it is Adalina but I prefer Addie. " she said . Addie. It suites her . She is flawless and wonderful in every way .

3 monthslater

I have to tell her. I love her . She is my love . I want to be with her for the rest of my life .

" Hello Jeff!" She said as she started to make ramen.

"Addie can I ask you something ?" I can of started to shake .

" I know we aren't dateing but I want to start a family with you I can only see. you in my future ." Her eyes wind up in shock !

" Addie?" I asked her . All she did was take me to her room . She then locked the door . She kissed me passionatly . I kissed her back .

Nextday!.

All I heard was some throwing up. I walked to the restroom and it was Addie . She .... is pregnant .

" Slendy !" I shouted.

He appeared into the room .

" Nine days you will see your twins . " He said . I nodded.

9 dayslatter ....

" Push!" I said . Addie is in labor . I am telling her to push.

" Its a girl Slendy said. " He was holding her while Addie pushed.

After a few pushes the last one was out. " Its a boy!"

" Let me hold him ." She said smiling .

" His name will be James."

" This one will be named Stella Snow The Killer. " She said smiling .

" Hey brother !" Offender said . He then grabbed Addie and James ."

" No! I said it was to late he opened a portal. I am to late .

---

Offender apologized and said Zalgo took Addie and James . I couldn't help but to break down crying . Stella is a toddler . She is the only pasta to go trough a human stage of bearth Her and Jessica . Slendemans daughter .

" Daddy? What happened to mommy?" She asked me .

" She died after you were born ." I lied .

I will tell her when she is older...

Yearslater ....

" Stella . I need to tell you something. " I said .

" What is it dad?"She is pregnant again ! Ahh I will put her husband to sleep.

" It's about your mom ."

KnockKnock.

" I will get it . "

I opened the door to see Addie and teenage James .

" Addie." Was all that left my mouth.

HelloguyssorryIhadtosubtractthesexscene .Mybrotherwaspissingmeoff . AnywaysIamgonnadoafewJeff ,Addies, AndJamesPOV ^.^