Why?

James's POV .

I love my sister . God damn it !

"Hello Mister . " a little girl with green eyes said.

" Hello and you are ?" I asked .

" Sally . " She said with a sweet voice.

" Slendy said that if I have a kiss by someone who loves me I can get out of this little girl form." She said .

Did I really need to know that ?

" That's great !" I said .

" Will you love me ?" She asked looking at me batting her green eyes. I couldn't help but smile. She is so cute .

I picked her up and kissed her cheek," Sure!" I said and then she started to glow.  I set her down and she grew taller and older . She stopped at looking right about as if she was 17.  

" You do love me !"  she said then hugged me showering me with kisses. 

I then felt a book on my head .

"Mister ! Do you want to play ?" She is Still a little girl it was all my imagination. Ha I am delusional .

" Sure why not sally ." I said and then the hoped up on my back ." Getya up horsey!" She said .

Stella's POV

me and Thomas have been thinking about our next baby . Its been clearly a 9 months pregnancy . cause its been 9 months.

"So what are we gonna name the baby if its a girl?" I asked him.

" Annabella." he said .

" And for a boy?"

" Jasper ." He said .

I smiled and pat my stomach .

Toby's pov

I walked into the room to see broken makeing out with ..... Lost . I grabbed her neck and snapped it in half . " Go burn in mega Hell bitch !" I said as I walked out the door .

EJ walked into the room. "What happened to Broken?" He asked .

"She is a cheating who're !" I walked out and slammed the door .

Hey sorry supper short chapter I am  really sorry just I have a slurry as birch ex girlfriend who maxed out with a girl in our relationship and had no gut to tell me until the day things got worse for me .

Anyways who wants to know the gender of the baby leave your guess in the comments bellow. Also if you want to add a character PM me remember to vote and share the story !