The Stalk

Tristan,  Zeke ,and  Daisy were all covered in mud. "  Guys! Didn't I tell you that  not to play in the rain?"

         They nodded there heads and walked  in side. This is really hard on me . They grow fast. Yet they will stay tottlers until they reach the age of 5 then they will be 10. they stop growing at age 20 . That is when I stop ageing . I have been going to school still and dad has been takeing care of the kids.  He has been haome schooling them but today they start real school.  That means today I am going to be  not so worried as   I am everyday.

             I have learned that I love Thomas even though he raped me and married me . I just thought that he was a good guy. I walked up stairs and saw him sleeping. I walked up and  up to him and laid a kiss on his  forehead. He pulled me down so I was laying on top of him . " Morning!" He looked into my eyes and placed a kiss on me. He were so close .

            " I love you Stella!" He said. Then he got up and so did I. He locked the door and truned the lights down low. " I am  in the the mood thanks a lot." He said. I  bit my lip and then soon enough we were doing it again .

        Broken's pov.

        Me and Toby  decided to vist the kids.  It  has been a while since we have go to vist. Which was only a week since we vist. Also today is Stella's 18th birthday.  "Hello?" We saw  three little children  runing around muddy . " Tristan , Zeke , and Dasiy ! " Toby shouted .  " Uncle Toby!"  They all said and ran up to him and hugged him. " Hey kiddos where is  your mommy and daddy?" He asked . " They are upstairs we heard some nosies and ran down stairs with grandpa Jeff. "   Jeff walked in," Hey guys welcome . Come inside." He said and we then walked in.

         " I am going to find out what they mean by nosies." I walked upstairs and heard moaning and screaming. " Oh god!" I ran down stairs and hugged Toby." Whats wrong ?" I looked at him . " They are haveing sex. "

                                                * Time skipp at school!*

                                  Stella's pov

        I walked into the room to see Lisa The Killer the daughter of Jane The Killer kissing Thomas. I ran and picked up her hair. "  GET OFF MY HUSBAND!" I shouted .  She didn't listen.   She is lucky I didnt take my knife to school today.  I ripped her off ok Thomas and punched her face.  I kept hitting her face to make sure she was bleeding , I grabbed her arm and broke it . She was  on the floor crying . I stormed off  and ran to the other room .  I locked my self in the janators closet. I didnt want to get out at all. 

          I heard someone unlocked the door and pull me out. It was dad. Followed by Slendy and Thomas. " Child you have got us worried sick."  I started to tear up . I hugged dad and the ran out of the school  and into the woods. I ran up to my tree. Life really sucks. I hate this life. I am cursed with this life.

         I rand down the tree and ran to Toby's house .  I ran into Broken on the way  I rang the door bell and there was there was a girl who opened the door ." What do you want?" It was the same girl." Oh I thought I broke you?" I said.  She gave me an eye . " That was my sister you bitch. " I just walked in and saw Toby tied up on the bed naked . "Oh god!" I said as I untied him. He put his cloths on and then I told broken who she was, We soon both attacked her . I had a knife in my hand so I stabbed the girl.There was a pool of blood on the floor.  Toby walked in and smiled.  " Thank you girls her and her sister have had been stalking me and Thomas for a long time. 

        " Who are those girls?" He sighed and then replied," Our ex girlfriends. "

"  They have been stalking us since we were 12 . We went out with them once and well Thomas had to do something to one of them that made them crave us. " He looked down. "  They know we love other people like Thomas loves you Stella."  Toby walked up to Broken.  " I love you Broken. " He said as he picked up her red mask and placed his lips on heres."  I walked to the couch and laid down soon passed out.

         I woke up the next morning and ran back home . I was just going to ignore Thomas.  I got back home and then walked to the kids room . " Kiss me . " I heard a voice say. " NO LISA YOU CAUSED ME ENOUGH TROUBLE I CANT FIND MY WIFE ANYWERE BECAUSE OF YOUR GOD DAMN STUNT YOU PULLED ON ME! I AM SICK AND TIRED YOU YOU RUINED MY MARRAIGE. "  I heard sobs grow louder. I walked in the room an Thomas ran  up and huged me. "Your safe!" I looked  to see Lisa naked.  I pulled away from his hug and ran into a room .I then locked the door. Knowing he can pick a lock I ran into the closet and locked the door. I didn't want to get out. This wasn't like me .  I kill those who cheat on me .

        I unlocked the door and grabbed a knife . I then stabbed Lisa multiple times . There was a pool of blood on the floor . I opened up her body and took out her organs I got her Kidneys and then ran to E.J. and Broken.  " Here is some food. " I said then ran back to the room.  I spotted Thomas and I was about to strike and before I did  I stopped. He pulled me in and laid a kiss on my lips. " Your lips are the only ones that I should touch." He said. I pushed away and stabbed hos stomach. I then grabbed the kids and ran to the car and got them ready.  I then drove off to another place. A house I had in the hills. Far away were no one can find us. I never want to see his face again.