Okay Kids lets KILL!

It has been 4 months since I took the kids and ran away. No one has found us . I am thankfull for that , I am glad that I am gone from trouble. " Mommy." Daisy said.

"Yes?" I replyed.

" We want to see daddy. We want to go home. " I then heard a knock on the door. I opened the door hidding in my hoodie. It was  strange man  who looked  somewhat like a clown . It was Laughing Jack. " Oh shit no!

     " Go with your father ." I opens the portal and put all 3 kids in it . I then closed the portal. "What do you want Laughing Jack . " Hahahahahaha!!!! HaHaHaHaHaHa!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" He put duck tape on my mouth and then tied me up. Soon I was in a bag.

     I woke up blind folded and tied to something . Soon they took off the blind fold I looked down I was naked and then I looked around . I was changed to a wall.

       " You killed my daughter and ruined my other ones dreams. Now you must pay !"  I heard. Soon  I was hit by something that gave me a sharp pain.  I was hit several times  to the point were I would pass out . " I will let you survive for these coming days.  Your husband better say yes to my daughter or you will be dead. "

         " Don't you see she ruined my life enough let me end my life now . " I pleaded .

" Stop Jane ! " a voice said . It sounded like dad . She fell to the floor and was dripping blood from his back . He ripped out her spine and then I felt someone untie me .

     I looked to see Thomas . " Here." he said as he handed me my oversized hoodie . I put it on and I had the urge to hug him and cry in his arms. Which I surprisingly did .

      " Please forgive me . " He said . I nodded. " but next time I see that happen I am going to cut off your  tenticales and your dick!

         " HAHA not so fast !" I knew it was L.J.   " How do cute but you can't go so fast. I won't allow it. Not until she is dead.  " He whipped me many times . I was bleeding lot. " Laughing Jack!" Dad then snapped his fingers and then he stopped. " What the hell am I doing? I ... I an sorry Stella.  " He then ran away .

Thomas picked me up and took me back home . " I love you Stella. " Is what he last said before I closed my eyes .

Broken's POV .

Me and Toby have been together for about  3 months. We also ended up adopting a baby wolf . Well she is a wear wolf .  We have raised her as our child because she was abandoned as a pup. " Mommy can I play with Tristan?" She asked . I nodded .

Zeke walked up to me and gave me  a rose . " For  beautiful lady . " He said with a wink . I faked smiled and put it in the vase. I laid down on the couch and fellasleep.

     I woke up seeing Zeke only in his under were reviling a lot .  " I can't sleep." He says .

" Well.Then umm go to Kate and  Ben.They can pug you to sleep. Right now I am tired . " He grabbed my face with his tentacles and kissed me .Ew.  

He then walked away.

Soon enough Thomas walked in with Stella in his arms . He placed her in her room . I then walked to Thomas. " Your son kissed me ." He just laughed and laid down on the couch .

           I have had a tough day already .

   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello ! shout out to my  2best Wattpad friends

and happy birthday to me !!! yay

well I will be busy so sorry if I post lateyou still will have  chapter comeing up soon .

love y'all and good night !!!!!