Banina

Brenda'sPOV

I was only a pup when they found me. Things have changed. She has treated me as her own so I call her mommy .

     I for some reason I like Tristan . He is the son of Thomas . When I first saw him my heart flutter.  Momma told me that is when you  are in love that always happens. That just makes me smile like an idiot.

Zeke'sPOV

She is still sleeping hahaha . She doesn't know I am watching her . She is so beautiful. just if I pick up that mask I can kiss her .

    I slightly moved it so i can see her lips. As I got closer I felt someone lift me up.

" Uh uh little man . " I heard Toby's voice say . I pouted as he put me to bed . " Now sleep you got a big day tomorrow!" Yeah my ageing ceremony .

I woke up the next day a full grown teenager. Now is the day she will  see me different. I got up and then took a shower. Once I was done I  got out and tried to  make her mine and not Tobys.Thats untill I bumped into  her.  Slendergirl  A.K.A Jessica. She was so beautiful. My mom has known her since she was born .

       She says she hates when people die. Expecily the way my mom kills .  My mom cut off body parts and then she walks off .  She never leaves anthing at the crime scene to  make it obvious that it was her. That is because she is .... a.. well a known killer like grandpa Jeffery  and Uncle Slender.  Uncle Slender is like a dad to everyone that is a pasta. That is because he is kinda like or creator. Except  I was born a pasta. So yeah ...

         I walked out of the the house and then climbed  a tree for no aprerent reason .

                                Daisy's pov

It seemed like I am the only one in this house hold that is alone.  By  alone I mean single.  Well other than Zeke. I Have had no one case me around. Ever.  That is because I am lonely and hopeless .  I have no one who likes me . I guess I  will  just be alone.

"Hey kiddo !" Broken said as she entered the room .I smiled slightly .

" Today your going to high school . " She said . I kind of smiled .  High school I wonder what its like .

later ....

Mom and dad have to go to school with me because they are still teenagers . I feel embarrassed that they are going to school with me ..

        "Hello! You must be Daisy Offender . " a tall and handsome boy said .  He had eyes like BEN and he has hair like Ben mixed with brown .He had dark skin and wore normal clothes. 

" Yes and you are ? " I asked .

" Michael Drown .  But just call me Mike . " He said .

" Oh your Kate and BENs kid right ?"

" Yeah out of 3 Kimberly , Ashlee, and then there is me . The youngest. Kim was born first and then after her Ash as born and after he was born I was born . " He said .

" Oh that must be tough I am the oldest out of 3. "

    I sighed . " I was born because my dad raped my mom and then they got married . But now they act like they love each other . " I said . I  am still confused . Broken explained everything to me and I am still confused.

" Well umm let me walk you to class. " He said takeing my schedule out of my hands . We walked to class and I saw mom and dad . This first class was Art. 

    " Hi mom and dad !" I said as I smiled and waved awkwardly. I sat down and focussed on what I was going to draw. A fruit basket. That's not to hard ,right?

Stella's POV

I know that feeling she is feeling . Oh god why do I seem like an embarrassment to her. I felt Thomas's tenticals warp around my waist to pull me in " Its okay." He whispers.  I look into his eyes and he kisses my lips .

Zeke's POV

I hate school all these bitches trying to get a piece of me . Like come on I am just a normal guy.  I don't like y'all horny bitches . Now that I have made it to class I sat down in my seat . Whispers were roaming the room .  Then it all stopped when a girl who had glasses and black hair in a braid to the side walked in . She was wearing a sweater vest and  a plaid skirt . She was perfect.  She looked down with a blush knowing I was staring at her. I then fell off my seat . I then hit my head on the desk and fell into a sleep.

Mystery girls POV

I was running late fore class thanks to my idiot brother . I got to a school filled with creepypasta and humans. My dad is Doctor Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. 

You can say I am like them . I am only like Hyde when i am hunting .

My name is Jade when I  am hunting I am Hayes . Right now I am Jade . 

I ran walked into the class room and then spotted a wonderful guy.  I knew his last name was Offenderman because his tenticals are white and he  has the smile .

  After staring and blushing he falls and hits his head .

" Someone take him to the nurse "

I raised my hand and took him . Mr. Masky and Mr.  Hoodie helped me .

Later ....

He started to wake up and as he did he saw my face and kissed my lips .

This is a dream right ?

No Jade its reality. 

" Soulmate your mine !" He said .

" Just call me Jade . " I said and looked at his tattoo on his neck .

It said Zeke .

" Zeke?" I asked puzzled . 

He nodded and then heals the ice pack in one had and kept it onh

he head and then pulled me in for a hug.

I  hope I am not dreaming !!

******

Hello ! Sorry for the long wait I have summer school .

But shout out to my baby girl Emily

I love you !

well its 10pm so Goodnight everyone !