1|The Flyer|

It was the beginning of Spring. March twentieth. Rain had replaced the snow, flowers began to grow, birds were singing their song. Such a beautiful time.

School finally got out for break. Time to kick back and relax. Except for a local blonde haired boy named Tweek. He had work to do. He was a busy bee. Once school was finished, he had to make his way to his parent's coffee shop.

Times have been a bit overloaded since his parents promoted him from cleaning the backroom to making some of the pastries and cakes for the shop. He was actually really skilled in baking. Everyone that has stopped by and ordered a sweet dessert had rarely complained. He was that proficient at baking.

One of Tweek's favorite kind of sweets to make were cupcakes. Specifically chocolate. Once he brought in chocolate cupcakes to school for a small party. Everyone loved them.

Sweet chocolate cupcakes with fluffy chocolate frosting. Rainbow sprinkle coated cupcakes.

On the way to the coffee shop, he had to tie his colorfully stained apron on while running. Not a simple task. He was running late due the hallways at school being jam packed. Impossible to get through without being shoved into a locker or roughly pushed to the dirty ground.

Tweek rushed into the coffee shop. The silver bell at the door greeted him with it's friendly chime. Calm music faintly played in the background. He always felt so harmonious at the atmosphere.

Richard, his dad also the owner of the shop gave him a concerned look. "Tweek? Son are you alright?" He asked. Tired pants escaped his throat. "I-I'm.. I'm dandy." He huffed. Richard nodded. "Alright. I'm gonna need you to get in the back and make a fresh batch of cream cheese danishes. We're out."

The blonde nodded. "Alright." He replied as he walked into the backroom. A filing cabinet in the back corner were filled with recipes. He opened the metal drawer and pulled out the paper he needed. "Bingo." he congratulated himself on his find.

He began reading the ingredients to himself softly.

2 cans of crescent rolls
1 8oz package of cream cheese at room temp.
2 Tbsp granulated sugar, divided
1 tsp lemon juice
¾ tsp vanilla1 tsp sour cream
Optional:
assorted jams and preserves or pie filling (raspberry, cherry, strawberry, apricot, blueberry, lemon, etc)
Icing:1 cup confectioner's sugar
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp softened butter

Such a simple recipe. As much as Tweek wanted to make his special cupcakes, he had to obey his dad's orders. Not that he didn't mind making danishes, he just liked making cupcakes more. He's known how to make cupcakes since he was ten years old.

Tweek made his way to the fridge to grab the ingredients. There was something missing. The most important ingredient. The crescent rolls.

One of two things happened to the rolls of gluten. Either the crescents got misplaced or were already eaten. Tweek continued to look for the crescents. Minutes after looking and getting frustrated he came to the realization that there were gone.

"Of course." Tweek scoffed before slamming the fridge door shut. He left the room to inform his dad about the issue. He walked up to his dad. "Hey dad.. I can't make the danishes because we're out of crescents" Tweek broke in.

Richard seemed unbothered. "Hmm you know what?" He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a couple dollar bills. "Here. Run to the store and get some more. Nothing else but the crescents." He said. His son nodded and ran off with the money.

While at the store, looking for the right brand of crescents, Tweek's phone vibrated in his pocket. He sighed and checked to see what it was. 'Probably just a game notification or my dad telling me to hurry up.' He thought.

The text was from Craig. "Hey wanna hang out after your shift?"

A bright smile was plastered onto his face. It's been such a long time since Craig has asked to hang out after school. Tweek quickly replied and got back to looking at all the different brands.

"Eh, Pillsbury is good enough." He grabbed two blue containers and walked towards the checkout.

On the way to checkout, a pastel pink flyer with caught Tweek's attention.

Are you good at baking?
Come down to South Park High
March 23rd- 28th
MUST HAVE A PARTNER!
Starts at 2:30 PM
Hope to see you there!

Are you good at baking?Come down to South Park HighMarch 23rd- 28thMUST HAVE A PARTNER!Starts at 2:30 PMHope to see you there!

Tweek's eyes lit up like fireworks. A competition hosting something He was well experienced in?! He definitely had to participate!

There was one problem. He needed a partner. Somebody he could definitely trust with baking.

He took a picture of the flyer and went off to pay for the crescents.

The whole way back he thought about the flyer. He badly wanted to enter but while should he ask to partner up with him? He only has three days to figure this out.

Once he got back he gave his father back the change and went back into the back room to make the danishes.

While making the sweet treats, Tweek continued to think about who he was gonna ask to join him in the baking competition.

After a bit of thinking his mind was made up. He was gonna ask Craig.

Craig seemed trustworthy and it will allow Tweek to spend more time with Craig.

It was settled. Tweek had his eyes set on Craig. He will ask him to compete with him and prove they're number one.