12|Staying The Night|

Today was the day before the finals. Thursday. Tweek sat in his room, studying over recopies for dessert that could be in the finals. He quietly whispered the ingredients and procedure quietly to himself.

"vegetable oil, and powdered sugar, for garnish. sounds interesting." Tweek continued to read about the alluring dessert.

As Tweek continued to read the ingredients, the screen of his phone switched to an incoming call tab, spooking him. He screamed and threw the phone down on the soft comforters on his mattress.

Tweek cautiously looked down at the screen. Craig was calling him. He sighed in relief and answered the call. "Hey!" Tweek said, sitting in his comfortable bed. "Hello, How are ya doing Tweekers?" Craig asked.

Tweek grabbed onto a pillow, cuddling it closely. "I'm doing alright, you?" The blonde asked. "I'm good, just very bored." He sighed.

The two teens caught up with each other, talking about what they were currently doing and their feelings on the finals the next day.

Craig chuckled. "So.. Do you have any plans?" Craig asked. The blonde replied, "I got work in an hour, but I get off at about five- thirty." "If you'd like after your shift, would you like to stay the night tonight?" The raven haired boy asked, blushing a bit.

The blonde nodded "I can ask. I'm pretty sure I can thought." He said, smiling brightly. "Awesome. Can't wait." Craig said happily. Tweek couldn't help but smile brighter. Craig's voice brought him joy in general, but hearing him happy is a bonus.

"Can't wait either. I'll text you what my parents say." Tweek said. "I'll text you later. See ya!"

"see ya later."

Tweek hung up and raced downstairs, making his way into the kitchen. Both his parent sat in their, drinking coffee and reading the newspapers.

"Good morning Tweek." His mother greeted. Tweek smiled and began making coffee. "good morning, mom." he said.

Tweek grabbed a mug as the coffee brewed. "Would I be able to stay the night at Craig's tonight?" He asked. His dad shrugged. "I don't see a reason why not." He said. "You do realize you have work today righ-"

He was cut off by his own son. " I know, I know I meant after work." Tweek said, watching the hot coffee pour into his mug. "You might want to hurry and get dressed and ready for work." His mother said. Tweek nodded as he took  a sip from his mug, walking back to his room.

Tweek set his mug down on his nightstand and texted Craig. "They said yes! :DD Excited af for tonight!"

He hit send and picked out his normal outfit. Olive green button up shirt with jeans. He tried to get the buttons in the right hole. He surprisingly got them all in the right holes. "Yes! finally!"

He sighed happily and put on some socks. He wasn't even gonna try to brush his hair. He didn't want the brush to get stuck in his hair.

Tweek quickly packed his bag for later on tonight. He was really excited to go over to Craig's. He smiled. as he zipped up his bag. He sat on his bed and picked up his mug, drinking more of his coffee.

Pretty soon, he finished his cup of coffee and heard a knock at his door, he slightly jumped, the sudden noise scaring him. "C-Come in!"

The door opened with his parents standing behind it. "It's time to go now." His dad said. Tweek sighed and got up from his snug bed, carrying the bag he packed with him. He went downstairs, got his shoes on, and into his parents' car.

Tweek put on his seatbelt and watched the scenery behind him get farther and farther away from him.

Soon enough, they got to the coffee shop. Tweek got out of the car and headed inside, looking at the pastries and sweets protected behind the glass. He noticed the cupcakes were gone. He smiled as he walked into the back.