15|𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃|

The day went on, Tweek was already back at his own house, helping his parent's set up for dinner. He set white glass bowls all around the table, along with napkins and silverware.

Soon, dinner was ready. Baked potato soup. Tweek made sure that the table was neatly set up. "Tweek!" His parents shouted from the kitchen. "Get your bowl, food is ready!"

Tweek carefully picked up his bowl and filled it with the soup. He carried the bowl back to his seat and began eating. His parents soon joined him at the table. The room started silent but eventually had Richard's voice disturb the silence. "So, how'd the competition go?" He asked.

The blonde took some of the soup into his mouth. "We lost but I'm happy for the winners." He said. His mother took a sip of her drink. "So, who won?" She asked.

"My friend, Jenny and her girlfriend."

"We're still proud of you." His mother said. Tweek smiled. "Thanks mom." He said as he continued to eat. He looked out the window and noticed the sun was starting to set.

The sky was becoming a bit pink. It was almost time for Tweek to leave.

Tweek began to eat faster. "Woah! Slow down kiddo!" His father chuckled. "Sorry dad." Tweek mumbled. "I have to be at Starks be in a bit."

His parents looked at each other, then back at their son. "What's going on at Starks?" Helen asked. Tweek scooped up more onto his spoon. "I got a letter from a secret admirer." He said, stirring the remaining soup in his bowl.

Richard smiled and placed a hand on his son's back. "I wish you the best of luck, Tweek."

Tweek's cheeks were shaded with a tint of pink. "Thanks dad." He said, finishing up his soup. He took his dirty dishes and placed them into the sink. He ruffled his fingers through his hair and noticed his hair clip wasn't there.

Tweek sighed. "I keep losing that damn thing." He muttered to himself. "Have any of you guys seen my hair clip?" He shouted.

Richard popped his head into the kitchen. "You have so many hair clips, which one?" He asked. "The peach one. My favorite one." He said.

"Last place I saw it, it was on the bathroom counter." His dad recalled. "Thanks dad!" Tweek then rushed upstairs to get his hair clip.

He entered the bathroom and saw his hair clip sitting on the counter. Tweek picked it up and carefully inserted it into his unkempt blonde hair.

Tweek looked in the mirror and made a few adjustments. "Perfect!" He chirped as he rushed downstairs.

He put on his shoes and headed for the door. "I'll be back in a bit!" He shouted as he began walking to Starks.

The heart in his chest began beating faster and faster. The closer he got, the more butterflies would inhabit the pit of his stomach.

Once he arrived to Starks Pond, he waited on the bench. He looked at the water, The sun and pink sky reflected through the liquid. A light breeze blew white and pink flower petals into the water dirt.

Tweek waited awhile for the mystery lover to come. He feared that it was all a hoax and it was one of those pranks. Even if the person who left the note wasn't Tweek's type, he at least wanted to know who it was.

In the meantime, he watched the scenery around him.

Tweek looked at the time on his phone. He sighed. "I'm only waiting ten more minutes and if they're not here I'm calling it a night."

Luckily, down came some footsteps down the hill. Behind the bench Tweek sat on could be his soon to be lover.

"Hey Tweek."

The blonde turned around to see Craig. "Craig?"

"That's me." He chuckled as he plopped down next to him. Tweek began blushing. 'This... this can't be real. He can't be- could he..?'

Craig smiled sweetly. "Still waiting for that special someone to show up?" Tweek nodded. "Yeah.. so far they haven't showed themselves. I'm thinking about going home." He said.

Craig sighed. "You might not want to head home just yet." He said, handing him a basket.

Tweek's eyes enlarged. "What's thi-" he opened the basket and recognized the cupcakes. He looked at the cupcakes and back at Craig. "It- it was you!" He cried. "It was you who put the cupcakes on my doorstep- it-it was you who wrote the note!" He felt tears rush down his cheeks. He smiled as he wiped them away.

The aroma of peach radiated from the basket. "Tweek. I've wanted to tell you this for so long." He began.

Tweek made sure he was listening closely.

"You- you bring light into my life. My heart quivers with joy every time I hear your voice. My stomach fills with butterflies whenever you're around. I tried convincing myself you're just a great friend that I admired. Truth is. It's not just that. I have feelings for you. I want to claim you as mine. I want you to be my lover, my future husband, my soul mate. Would you like to take my hand be me mine?"

Tweek felt more tears build in his eyes. He was overflowing with happiness. "Of course! Yes! Ahundred times yes! want to do more than take your hand." He beamed. "I just want to kiss you so bad right now."

Without hesitation, Craig gently cupped Tweek's cheeks and pulled him into a sweet kiss. Tweek kisses him back. Flower petals scattered around them. Soon, their arms were wrapped at their shoulders and back.

The two kept the kiss soft and sweet. It felt like heaven to finally have their first kiss.

Soon, the two of them pulled away. They looked into each other's eyes. "Shall we head back?" Tweek asked. Craig nodded and reached to hold his now boyfriend's hand.

Their hands connected together as they began walking home. They couldn't stop smiling at each other the whole way.

Soon, they arrived at Tweek's house. "Eh.." he began to nervously giggle. "Would you maybe like to stay the night?" Tweek asked. "I'd love to!"

The two walked in the house, their hands still connected. They hurried up to Tweek's room.

Tweek collapsed on his bed, along with Craig. "I want cuddles." Tweek playfully whined. Craig laughed. "Anything for you my precious baby~" he immediately clung onto Tweek, keeping him close.

"My peach~" Craig whispered softly in Tweek's ear before they drifted off to sleep.