8|Those Dammed Danishes|

The next day rolled around, Tweek was up before his alarm went off. He had finished the basket of cupcakes before he went to bed. He couldn't stop thinking about who gave him the cupcakes and the little love letter.

Half of his mind was convinced that Craig gave him the basket, but what threw the other half of his brain off was the handwriting on the love letter. It looked nothing like Craig's handwriting.

Tweek couldn't help but re-read the love letter over and over. It never failed to make Tweek blush or smile.

"You're such a sweetie. So I made some sweets for my sweetie. Enjoy♡"

"I really want to know who wrote this." He sighed to himself as he set the piece of paper down on the nightstand next to his bed.

He really hoped it was Craig that gave him the cupcake and letter.

Tweek got up and decided to get ready. He got some clean clothes and walked out to grab a towel and washcloth from the hallway closet.

He entered the bathroom and turned on the faucet. Warm water poured from the faucet. Tweek got himself ready for a shower.

Tweek entered the shower and let the warm water soak his hair and body. He stood there for a few minutes, thinking about the competition and what kind of sweets they'll have to make. He quickly washed himself and turned the shower off.

He dried off and put his clothes for the day on. Nothing too special but not too boring. He wore blue skinny jeans with a cream colored t- shirt. With wide red words, the shirt read "HONEY"

To finish off his outfit, He put a peach hair clip in his messy hair.

It was strange. No matter what he did with his hair, it would not stay down. It always had to go off in all sorts of directions. He didn't mind. His hair was made him himself.

Though, He hated when he had to brush his unkempt hair. The brush or comb would always get stuck.

Tweek finished up in the bathroom and carried his dirty clothes to the laundry room.

Once that was all taken care of, he went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. What was he in the mood for?

Cereal? No.

Oatmeal? No.

Toast?

Tweek thought about it. Toast did sound pretty good. But something was missing. Like a spread. Butter? No. But a jam or marmalade.

Marmalade! That's what it was! But what kind? There's so many kinds Tweek liked. Orange being one of his favorites. Tweek wanted his favorite.

The exact flavor came to mind. It was sweet, juicy, soft, andluscious. He went through the cupboards and fridge, gathering the ingredients to make the marmalade.

Sugar, lemon juice, but most importantly;

Peaches.

Tweek smiled to himself as he began cleaning the peaches and removing the pips. Once that was done, he began dicing the peaches into bite- sized pieces. 

Tweek picked up a small piece of peach and stuck it into his mouth. The taste of sweet fruit was like heaven. He loved it.

soon enough, Tweek had the sweet marmalade done. He had bread in the toaster. Now, he was getting a plate and butter knife.

Tweek smiled when he heard the toast pop up from the heated slots of the toaster. He retrieved his toast and slapped it down on the plate. Now was the fun part. He dug his butter knife into the bowl of marmalade, scooping out the sweet jelly. He covered the toast in a thin layer of marmalade.