9|Needing Advice|

Craig sat in his room, staring at the glowing star- covered ceiling. He felt a smile creep up onto his face.

He was caught in his own thoughts. What could he be thinking about?

•-•-•

It was Friday afternoon. The sun was just barely starting to set. Tweek had been sitting on a bench. Starks Pond in view. I had told him to meet me there at 7:30. He's a bit early.

Butterflies danced in my stomach, thoughts ran marathons in my head.

Part of me wanted to change my mind but if I don't do it now, I may never confess to him.

I walk up to him, hiding another basket behind my back.

Tweek sees me approaching him and smiles brightly. "Hey Craig!" He chirps. I wave and don't say anything. The excitement in his voice makes me smile.

The closer I get to him, the more the butterflies and thoughts stir. I pushed the negative thoughts aside and took a deep breath.

Tweek cocked his head to the side. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. "You seem... distressed."

I stood in front of him, revealing a basket with a cottony peachy colored ribbon on top. Tweek's eyes widened in front of me. "Were.. were you the one that gave me the basket?" He asked.

I didn't say a word. My want for him to open the basket was strong.

Tweek took the basket and undid the silky ribbon on top. He opened the basket and inside was a more cupcakes.

Inside was another note. "The basket was from me sweetheart "

Tweek looked up into my eyes. "You're the one who did!"

I feel my cheeks heating up. I have to tell him now, there is no way that I can back out now. "Tweekers."

He keeps his eyes on me, only me.

I take in a deep breath before continuing. "Where do I begin? Tweek, I seriously can't believe that I had the privilege to meet somebody as perfect as you. Everything about you is just flawless. Your looks, your personality, your face. God, I just love everything about you. I just love you so much. I love you more than any person in this entire universe. I want you to be mine. Will you do the honors of being mine?"

Tweek warmly smiled, with tears rushing down his cheeks. "Craig. Of course I will!" He said as he hugged onto me tightly.

This hug was different from any other we have shared together.

Tweek looked up into my eyes, leaning in for a kiss, my lips connect with his.

•-•-•

Craig snapped out of his thoughts and sighed. "I wish I could pop the question."

A knock was heard on the door. "Come in." Craig said.

The door opened, and Ruby came in. "Dinner is ready." She said. Craig nodded and sat up, stretching out.

Ruby raced downstairs to get some grub. Craig slowly sat up and followed. The smell of spaghetti filled his nose.

He went into the kitchen and got himself a plate, fork, and a glass.

He put a small portion of spaghetti on his plate, and filled his glass with water. He brought the plate, fork, and glass back to the table and began eating in silence.

Craig couldn't get his mind off of his day dream. He badly wanted to confess to Tweek, but is that the way he wants to do it?
•-•-•