10|Semi-Finals|

The Semi-finals were finally happening. Only three teams remain standing. One more round until the official finals. The three teams walked into the cafeteria, waiting for the host to arrive.

Red impatiently tapped her foot on the ground. "Why is he late again? We don't have all day!" She scoffed. Butters, in the meantime fiddled with his ear piercing.

Tweek sat at a table, his hand clamped together. He was lost in his own train of thought. Friday, after the finals he planned to tell Craig. The raven haired boy sat across from him. His heart was racing.

Craig cleared his throat,breaking the silence. Tweek snapped out of his trance. "Huh?"

Maybe this was the perfect opportunity to ask him about Friday. He had the perfect idea to tell him about Friday. "Hey Craig-"

He cut Tweek off. "Hold that thought." Craig said as he got up and left the cafeteria. Tweek sighed as he placed his head on the table.

Craig took a short walk down the hallway. He needed a breather. He wanted to tell Tweek something super importaint. He took a deep breath. "Come on Craig.. you got this. I can ask him this simple question."

A sigh escaped his lips as he headed back into the cafeteria. Inside, Red was exposing Randy. "Why the hell are you late again?" She scolded. Randy had his arms crossed like a pouty child. He tried to get out of getting yelled at by a teenager.

"uh.. Craig is late too!'' He yelled, pointing his finger at the teen. Craig rolled his eyes. "I was here earlier. I was in the bathroom." He lied as he sat across from Tweek.

Randy scoffed. "Why don't you start the competition?" Red teased. Randy sighed and stood up straight with his hands at his side. He cleared his throat. "Sorry about that. You three have made it to the semi-finals."

The three teams looked bored out of their minds. They were ready to hear their challenge.

"Today you guys will make a certain type of.."

Randy paused to put dramtic tention like in the television shows. "Just get on with it!" Kyle shouted. "I'm getting to it! GOD!" He raised his voice and scoffed. "Cake!"

Lola raised her hand. "Didn't we make cake in the first round?" She asked. Randy shook his head. "Those were CUPcakes. There's a differnce." He said. "Acutally cupcakes aren-"

"I made sure to give different flavors from the first challenge so it woULDN'T BE THE SAME!" He raised his voice on the last part. "I gave some interesting flavors. Have fun!" He grinned. "Now get in the kitchen, grab your card and start!"

The three teams went into the kitchen and grabbed the card. Each card was a different color. Pink, yellow, and blue.

Jenny grabbed the pink card, Kenny chose the yellow, leaving Tweek with the blue.

Kyle and Kenny looked confused. "What the hell is a pineapple cake?" The blonde asked to himself. "I've never heard of it."

Tweek flipped the card over. Coffee? Iv'e heard of cakes that are supposed to be eaten with coffee. That's pretty interesting." He said. Craig nodded. "I'll get some basic ingredients." The raven haired boy said, leaving the blonde.

Craig returned with the basic ingredients. Tweek cocluded on what exactly he would need. He needed some instant coffee crystals. "You start the batter, I'll get the instant coffee crystals." Tweek said as he went off into the kitchen.

While searching around, he noticed Kyle and Kenny were having trouble with their cake. As much as he'd love to help them, he had to help himself.

Soon enough, he found what he needed and went back to Craig. Tweek meassured out how much of the crystals he would need and put them in the cake. Tweek began stirring it.