2|I Want You To Be My Partner|

Nine o'clock rolls around. Closing time. Business went well as usual. If customers come in regularly like this day then shutting down isn't an option.

Even though cupcakes weren't needed to be made, Tweek still enjoyed making the danishes. The danishes that the customers had to have. Once the last costumer left, Tweek quickly cleaned up the backroom and left.

One of the flyers he saw at the store was now on the cork board by the counter. It wasn't there earlier. Somebody must've put it there while he was baking the dammed danishes. He took a longer gaze at the flyer. He wanted to be a part of the event so bad. He was destined to join.

Tweek grabbed the pin holding the flyer up on the board and folded it up to fit in his pocket. "I see you're interested in joining." Richard piped in, scaring his son.

"AGH!" Tweek screeched in response. "I mean. Yeah! I really want to participate!" He gleefully said with a small smile. Richard ruffled his hair. "You'll probably win. But, you do know you need a partner, right?"

Tweek nodded in response. "I know. And I know who I'm asking." His smile grew brighter just thinking about it. Craig being his partner. Sure, they've been partners in school for projects. (Science, History, etc.) But this was the first time they would team up for something outside of school.

And Tweek was ecstatic. Nothing could kill his vibe. He was on cloud nine and nobody could bring him down.

Nobody.

Tweek ran out of the shop, on his way to Craig's house. His mom, on the other hand stopped him. "Tweek! Honey where are you going?" She shrieked. Tweek could've swore he told both her and his dad he was going to Craig's after work. "I- umm. I'm going to Craig's. I told you and dad when I got back from the store."

Helen titled her head. "You don't recall you saying anything. When you got back you raced into the backroom like a car." She Said. Tweek sighed impatiently. "whatever. Can I please go?" He started to run in place. His mom returned a sigh. "Fine."

Without hesitation, he ran off. "OKAY BYE SEE YOU GUYS LATER!" He shouted as he dashed away from his parents. His mother went to scold him for running but she found no point in yelling at him.

Thumps from his converses hitting the ground filled his ears the whole way to Craig's house. Once he stepped on the front door, he lightly knocked. Minutes go by and the door is answered by Craig. "Sup Tweekers." He greeted calmly.

Butterflies fluttered in the blonde's stomach. "Hey Craigster." He laughed. Craig giggled at the nickname Tweek had given him. Tweek smiled like a fool. "Would you like to come in?"

Tweek nodded and walked in, sliding his converses off at the front door. He knew how strict Craig's parents are about shoes on their carpet. Craig motioned him to come into the living room. His sister, Ruby was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Alright Ruby, Tweek is here. Please leave." Craig avowed. Ruby shot him a bitter look. "Can I stay down here? I don't want to go upstairrrrrrssssss!" She whined. "Plus you're not the boss of me!" Ruby stuck her tongue out at Craig.

Craig curled his left hand into a tight fist. "I'm your older brother. Don't back talk me. Now go upstairs!" He commanded. "You're only older than me by five years!" Ruby hissed back. Tweek had to hold back a laugh. Ruby and Craig fought often. Most of their altercations were over foolish things like this.

Their fights never got physical. Craig knew his sister would rat him out if he laid a finger on her.

Craig bit his lip to keep him from shouting. "Please go upstairs... I just want to spend time with Tweek. This is the first time in forever I've got to spend time with him." He said harshly with his teeth clenched.

Being the bratty child Ruby was, she continued to instigate Craig. "I'm not going upstairs. Why don't you and your boyfriend go upstairs!" She grinned.

Tweek and Craig both blushed at her comment. "B-BOYFRIEND?!" They both said in sync. "H-He's just a friend!" Craig retorted. 'For now.'

Craig covered his blushing cheeks and growled. "G-GO UPSTAIRS YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He screamed with his voice cracking.

Ruby busted into laughter. "Nah! I don't really feel like it." She said between giggles. Tweek pulled at Craig's sleeve. "Just let her stay down here. She'll leave us alone." Tweek whispered. Craig sighed. "Fine.. You can stay down here. Just don't bother us."

Ruby nodded and buried her face into her phone screen. Tweek sat on the purple sofa, Craig sitting next to him. Craig sighed. "So. How was work?" He asked, trying to start a conversation. Tweek shrugged. "Meh. I had to make cream cheese danishes. Those dammed danishes." HE playfully growled.

Craig let out a chuckle. "Why were they dammed?" Once again Tweek growled. "I had to run out and get crescents that we didn't have. And I wanted to make cupcakes." He pouted while crossing his arms like an ungrateful child. Craig patted his hair. "You do make some bomb ass cupcakes."

Once again, Tweek crossed his arms. "I know." He said in a cocky tone. "But the danishes were more important I guess."

A giggle escaped Craig's lips. "God, you're just the cutest thing."

Pink painted Tweek's cheeks. "Thanks.. I guess." He muttered the last part, flustered. Before silence could captivate the room, Tweek cleared his throat. "Hey Craig? Can I ask you something?"

Craig nodded. "Anything Tweekers."

Tweek pulled out the flyer and handed the folded up paper to him. "What's this?" He queried as he unfolded the peach colored flyer. He Began to scan the information on the paper. "There's this baking competition in three day and I want you to be my partner. Would you like to?" He asked, hoping he'd say yes.

Craig stared at the paper for a minute or two before handing the flyer back to him. "Eh... I'm not sure Tweekers. I'm terrible at baking. You're better than me at that. With me on your side you'll lose and I don't want to ruin your victory."

Tweek felt a bit of his enthusiasm get kicked down. "That's not true.. Craig I bet you're an amazing baker. Who cares if we don't win? As long as we have fun that's all that matters. Plus I can help you! Please Craig." Tweek said, trying to convince him.

By now Ruby piped in. "Come on Craig. You make amazing Crêpes. You'd do amazing!"

It's two against one. Craig sighed happily. "Fine.. You got me convinced. I'll do it." He smiled. Tweek hugged him tightly. "YAY! THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!" Tweek shouted. "I can't wait!"

Craig felt a smile form on his face. Tweek was always so adorable when he was happy. "Maybe for the first round you'll have to make those danishes everyone has to have." Craig teased. Tweek's eyes filled with bitterness. "Hell no!" He hissed, trying to hold back laughter. "I'll make you bake by yourself."

Craig rolled his eyes at Tweek's statement. "In that case we have a fat chance of winning."