3|The Day|

Three days have passed. The day of the competition rolled around. Only three hours remained until they had to be at the high school for the event.

For those three days, Tweek had came over after work to train Craig and give him tips. Ruby, of course took the responsibility of being the judge. She knows delicious baked goods when she tastes them.

Faint ticking sounds filled the room, along with Tweek chanting to Craig and giving him tips. "C'mon c'mon! No time to waste! Get that batter in the oven!" Tweek cheered. Craig wiped his sweating forehead with his wrist. "I'm trying!" He panted and he placed the pan into the stove, setting the timer for twenty- six minutes.

Craig was tired. He's been making different kinds of cupcakes all morning. Vanilla, chocolate, lemon,now currently making red velvet.

Tweek put a hand on Craig's shoulder. "You're doing great. Next time, put the pan in there just a little bit gentler." He cooed. Craig nodded. "Okay. Got it."

While the cupcakes were baking, Tweek and Craig began to clean up the huge mess they made in the kitchen.

Somehow, they managed to get flour near the door that leads to the backyard, even though neither of them went over by the sliding glass door.

Ruby walked in and stared at the mess. "Wow.. This kitchen looks like a pigsty." She gasped. Craig walked over to her with a broom. "Since you mentioned it, you should help clean up." He said as he handed her the broom. In that very moment, she ran off.

Once the cleaning was done and the cupcakes were decorated, Tweek looked at them with amazement in his eyes. The cupcakes had cream cheese frosting with chocolate squares sticking out of the fluffy white frosting.

"RUBY! THE CUPCAKES ARE DONE COME TRY THESE!" Craig shouted from the kitchen. Ruby raced into the kitchen, shoving one of the cupcakes in her mouth. "Oh my gawd!" She muttered with food still in her mouth. "These are dewishes."

Craig smiled. "I'm glad you like them." He said proudly. Once Ruby swallowed the chewed up cupcake. "I tell ya! Those are the best cupcakes you've made so far."

Tweek picked up a cupcake from the cooling rack, taking a bite out of it. "Oh my god! Amazing work Craig!" He said with s smile.

Frosting got on Tweek's nose and lips. 'Wouldn't it be so romantic if I were to kiss him and get the frosting off his lips?' He thought and began to blush.

Tweek took notice to Craig's face and tapped his shoulder. "You okay? You look a bit.. red in the face." He giggled nervously. Craig shook his head. "I'm fine. Y-You um.. got some frosting on your face." He muttered.

"Ah Okay!" Tweek went and got some paper towels and wiped the frosting away from his face. He threw the paper towel away and put the cupcakes in a container for later.

Tweek looked at his wrist watch and gasped. "Craig! We gotta go!" He blurted. Before Craig could give any kind of response, Tweek had grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him out the door. Ruby stood in the living room, staring at the door that had just been slammed shut. "Good luck. I guess.."

Tweek was running full speed. Craig on the other hand was struggling to keep up.

As much as he wanted to tell Tweek to slow down, he didn't want to get Tweek stressed about not making to the school on time.

The school was in sight anyways so there was no point in saying anything.

Once they got into the school they noticed four other groups.

Kyle and Kenny.

Stan and Wendy

Token and Clyde.

And Lola and Jenny.

"Wow." Tweek muttered. "There's not many people here."

Craig put a hand on his shoulder. "I don't know many people who have the interest in baking. Easier competition though." He said. Tweek sighed. "I guess."

In the left hand corner of the lobby, there was a table set up with a big poster board taped to the edge. Stickers of baking supplies and sweet treats nearly covered every bit of white on the poster. In pink and purple ink, the sign read "Competitors sign up."

"I think we're supposed to go up to that table." Craig avowed, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the table. Tweek tried to hide his blushing face. 'I wish I could always hold his hand'

They got up to the table. Two girls occupied the chairs at the table. She had black hair and wore a blue and orange shirt. Her name was Theresa. The other had short curly blonde hair. She had a brown jacket with little girly looking pins on it. Her name was Annie.

Tweek and Craig both walked up to the table. "Hello! You here to sign up?" Theresa asked. Tweek nodded. "Yep." He said with a bright smile. "Alright. I'm gonna need both of you to fill out these forms and you'll both be entered." Annie informed as she handed them two sheets of paper and some pens.

"Thank you." Tweek chirped as started to fill out the form.

The form was pretty simple to fill out. Basic information was needed. Like a name, phone number, birthday, etc.

Once both sheets were filled out, They brought the sheets back to the table. Theresa and Annie took a look at the forms. "Alright! The forms look good!" the blonde girl smiled brightly as she put the forms in a yellow folder.

Theresa handed the two boys plastic name tags and aprons. "Write your names on these and you'll be good to go!" She said.

They took the name tags and wrote their names on it with a permanent marker, attaching them to their aprons. Tweek put on the apron and struggled to tie it. "Need help?" Craig offered. "N-No.. I got it.." He said quietly with his teeth clenched.

Minutes go by and he still couldn't get it tied. "Here." Craig breaks in. "Let me help." He got down on his knees and started tying the apron into a tight bow. "There! got it." He hummed as he tied his own apron on.

"Pfft. I could've got it." He deadpanned. Craig grinned and rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say little Tweekers~" He giggled. Tweek puffed out his cheeks. "I'm not little stop! You're just tall!" Tweek prattled.

It always made Craig adore the shorter blonde when he got playfully defensive. 'He's so precious!' He thought. Tweek lightly punched his arm. "You're so-.. So! I can't think."

Craig patted his hair. "You're so adorable."

Before Tweek could protest or even say a single thing, an announcement came from the speaker. "Attention all contestants. Report to the cafeteria. Thank you."

Tweek looked at Craig and gave him a heartwarming smile. "Let's go Craig. We're gonna do great."