Chapter 5

I shift to my side until I feel Cameron's chest press against my back. He tightens his grip and then relaxed. He let out a deep breath then pulled his arms away leaning up. I rolled over to face him as he rubbed his face. I leaned up and fixed my hair.

I twist to my side letting my feet dangle off the side of the bed. My phone rings, I rub my eyes and answer.

Convo

A- Hello?

Boston- babe?

A- boston I can't talk to you.
End convo

"Who's boston?" Cameron asked aggravated. I didn't want to tell him about me and boston. Not yet at least. "Old friend." I said heading towards the bathroom.

I close the door and lean against it. I can feel tears burning in my eyes. I force my self not to cry. It's hard for me to treat him like that.

We dated for 2 years and then he broke it off one night. I don't know why either. I stayed home for 2 weeks and cried. He broke my heart into pieces. Nash was basically pissed and still is. He flipped on Boston and still hasn't talked to him since. I don't understand why I still felt like this. He treated me like shit.

I just sat there on the cold floor with my head in my hands crying silently.
~~~

Cameron's POV

When Alli went to the bathroom so I went down stairs. I knew there was something she wasn't telling me. "Hey bub!" hayes yell from the living room "sup" I said walking into to the kitchen. "Watching this show" he says pointing at the screen.

I grabbed a soda and sat down next to Hayes. "Can I ask you something" I croaked turning toward Hayes. "Yeah" he said. "Who is Boston?" I asked. Hayes' face went blank then he looked pissed. "Why?" he said in a husky voice. "He called Alli" I said quietly. he was pissed now. "Oh hell no!" he yelled running up stairs I followed.

He bangned on Nash's door then walked in. "We have a problem" Hayes said clenching his fist. "Can't it wait?" nash said rubbing his eyes. "No" hayes said. "Then what the hell is is?" He asked running his hands through his hair. "Boston called alli" Hayes said. Nash's face got blood red. He clenched his fist until they were white. "Fuck no" Nash said pushing past me walking into my room.

God can someone just tell me the story already? nash pounds on the door to the bathroom. Slowly Alli walks out with mascara running down her face. "Alli, don't cry" nash says pulling her into a hug.
~~~~

Allis POV

"Nash, I can't do this. Not right now, I spent weeks crying I don't want to any more" I say into his shoulder. I barley open my eyes and see cameron looking hurt. "Go clean up and change" he says. "Don't tell him, I want to" I whisper as I hug him then pull out an outfit and get in the shower.

I let the warm water hit my back and run down my body. I was trying to prepare myself for telling Cam what happened. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me. I dried off then pull on my high waisted shorts, and crop top.

After I pulled up my hair I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. "Hey, are you okay?" Hayes asked. I didn't answer I just pulled him into a hug. "Thank you for being there for me" I say letting him go.

"Can we talk?" I ask Cam. He shakes his head and we go to his room. I sit on the bed and he does the same facing me. "You wanna tell me what happened with him?" Cam asked. I took a deep breath.
________

Cliff hanger sorry😁

I know it's short but I wanted to post tonight☺️

I will update soon maybe tomorrow afternoon? not sure yet....