Chapter 27

2 weeks later

I sign a few papers then the doctor tells me I'm free to go. When I walk out side I'm relieved to be out of the hospital. I get into the car and Cameron sets my bag beside me. He gets in and grips my thigh, I lay my hand on top of his and he smiles. The car ride is slow because Nash is afraid I'm scared.

"Dammit Nash drive" I say. He sighs and picks up the speed. Within five minutes we are home. I grab my bag and walk inside. I have one bag in my good arm and Cameron is carrying my other one. I walk upstairs and into our room. I lay my bag down and pull out the clothes, chargers, ect.

"Alli, stop I can do that" Cameron smiles.

"I love that you want to do stuff for me and help but I'm fine" I laugh

"Are you sure?" he asks putting clothes in the laundry basket

"Yeah" I say

He leaves with the basket and I untangle cords. Once I get them untangled I plug them into the outlet beside the bed. I plug my phone in and go downstairs. I go into the kitchen and to the fridge. I grab a water then feel arms around my waist. Cameron kisses my shoulder blade and up to my neck. I laugh and push him away. I groans and turns me around. He looks me straight in the eyes and smiles.

"What?" I ask

"I love you" he says and kisses me. When we pull away our four heads press against each other. He leans forward again and bites my bottom lip. I laugh and he kisses me.

"Woah, calm down there are other people in the room" Jack J laughs.

I laugh and walk into the living room. I sit on the couch and we watch random tv shows. A small knock at the door grabs my attention. I open the door to a blonde haired girl, she looks about Hayes' age.

"Hi, can I help you?" I ask

"Hey!" Hayes yells from behind me

"Hi" she says blushing

"We're gonna hang out in the basement" hayes says

"You're not going to introduce me?" I ask

"Allison this is Jessie, Jessie this is Allsion" Hayes say quickly. She waved and they head down to the basement.

"Hayes" I say and he looks back "don't do anything stupid" I say and they head down.

I walk back into the living room and sit by Cameron. I sit down then feel a tap on my shoulder. Taylor stands behind the couch looking down.

"Can I talk to you?" he asks. I nodded and we walked into the Basement and sit on the couch. It's a little awkward because I haven't seen Taylor since he left the day after Maddison was kicked out. I sighed and waited for him to speak.

"Al, I miss you" he says. Hearing him call me al kills me. I miss talking to Taylor, I missed having him as a best friend.

"I miss you too" I say

"Can we please start over?" he asks

"Defiantly" I say and hug him.

We head back upstairs and I realized Hayes and Jessica were suppose to be down there. I go back down and check the room. Not there either. I check up stairs and they're not there so I finally check the back yard and they are sitting by the pool.

I walk back inside and go upstairs. I go into my room and change into shorts and a tank top. Cameron comes up behind me and kisses my neck. "Cameron" I sigh. "Shh" he said against my neck. He shut and locked the door and turned me to face him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me roughly, I've been craving his kiss so much lately. He laid me on the bed with out breaking the kiss. We rolled over to were I was on top. He leaned up to kiss me and I just push his chest back. He grabbed my waist and rolled on top of me. "I like to be in control" he whispered in my ear. And well you can imagine what happened next.
_______

I'm so sorry that it's short and I haven't updated I've had really bad writers block. But in workin in the story more and I'm making two new story's.

A Matthew Espinosa story and a Taylot Caniff story😏 but they won't be up for awhile.

Comment & Vote