Chapter 12

I woke up to the smell of coffee. When I walked into the kitchen I found Cameron and a girl talking. She looked like him somewhat.
"Hey babe, this is Sierra my sister" cam said introducing us.
"Hi" I said quietly.
"Cameron never shuts up about you" she laughs.
I walk over and pour a cup of coffee and head back to the room. "I have to take a shower and get dressed." I say dismissing myself from the kitchen.
I start the shower and let the hit water hit my back. I wash my hair and body then get out. I pull on a pair jean shorts and a black tank top with a blue dream catcher on it. I braid my hair to the side and grab my phone. I walk in living to see cameron sitting alone on the couch.
"Where's your sister?" I asked
"She had a meeting" he answered
"Oh, does she visit you often?" I asked. I don't even know why I was asking so many questions
"No, she usually has a lot of stuff to do" he says
"Oh" I simply reply.
"Yeah, you are staying the night again right?" he asked
"Yeah, but I have to be back home tomorrow. I think my parents are trying to throw me a sup-" I stopped myself. I didn't want cameron knowing about my birthday.
"Throw you a surprise party? for what? It's not your birthday is it?" he asked. I just nodded.
"Oh my god, why haven't you told me?" he asked
"I just didn't want to make a big deal" I said
"You will be eighteen. You can do a lot of stuff now" he laughed
"Not really...." I had forgot that I was 16 and Cameron was 18 making me 'under age'.
"One more year and we won't be breaking the law" he laughed
"I like breaking the law" I said butting my lip teasing him.

"Oh trust me I do too" he laughed leaning over me. I turned my head before he could kiss me. "You're such a tease" he whispered into my ear. It sent goosebumps down my body, all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off. I looked over to him and he was slumped over watching tv. I grabbed his hands and pulled him close to me. I kissed him passionately. I never craved someone so much before.

I ripped his shirt off. He kissed my neck then pulled off my shirt. He laid me on the couch and pulled a blanket over us. He slide off my shorts then his pants. he kissed my neck. "Now" i said kissing him roughly. He unhooked my bra. I took my underwear off as he grabbed a condom and took his underwear off. He put the condom on and the next thing I know he was inside of me.

"Hey cam, I forgot- Oh my god, I'm sorry" Sierra yelled leaving the apartment.

"Shit, that ruined the moment" Cameron laughed. "don't think this means we're finished" he said.
I pulled on my clothes and went to his room. I was so embarrassed "sorry" Cameron said.

"It's fine" i said. I craved cameron so much and I just wanted him, but I was willing to wait, because of what just happened.

"You seem.... disappointed" he said.

"A little" I laughed.

"Don't be, we still have all day and all night" he said smirking.
-----
Short but I'm updating again. And wouldn't that be awkward😂😂