Chapter 22

When my lips meet his something clicked in my head. I really can't live with out this boy. He is my addiction, I love him.

"Please" he said

"One last chance" I whispered and he kissed me again. When he pulled away I looked at the mess and started cleaning. It took about 2 hours to get everything picked up and organized then I just laid on the bed. I really missed this bed.

Cameron laid next to me and pulled me close. No, I really missed this. Cameron's arms turned me to face him and well let's just say we done something that we both needed.
****
Later that night

Cameron and I decided to tell everyone tonight when we were all swimming that we are back together. I took my bag upstairs and changed into my bikini.

I pulled on a over sized t shirt and walked to the pool. When I get there everyone is either in the pool or hot tub. I slip off the tee shirt and get into the hot tub with Cameron, Carter, and Nash. I get in and the attention is drawn to the doors. I ignore it but when everyone's eyes widen and they gasp I finally give in and look.

There stood Taylor with his arm around Maddison's waist. Taylor smirked at me and I felt myself break a little. I know Taylor and I weren't a thing but he is doing this to hurt me. I turn around and put my head down feeling tears rise in my eyes. They walk over and get into the hot tub and I immediately get out followed by Cameron. I went to walk inside and Cameron grabs my arm.

"We have something to say" Cameron announces to everyone. Looks are exchanged and Cameron smiles

"We are back together" he says. then he lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me passionately and I smile in the kiss.

I pull away and everyone has gone back to their conversations.

"I can make you feel a million times better than that idiot" Cameron whispers and sends goosebumps all over my body. I bit my lip and smiled.

"Hot tub or pool?" He asked

"What ever you want" I say

He grabs my hand and guilds me toward the hot tub. He gets in and pulls me onto his lap. I run my fingers through his hair and smile.

Maddison and Taylor where all over each other and I tried my best to ignore it. Then she started giggling, I had enough.

"Get the fuck out Maddison" I said pointing towards the door

"You don't own the house" she said

"My fucking brother does, so I do too! get the fuck out" I said demandingly

"If she goes I go" Taylor said. Everyone gasped, I stopped and thought

"If you leave with her, then don't come back because I will never talk to you again. Think about what your doing." I said walking inside. I went upstairs and took a warm shower. I changed into a pair of leggings and one of Cameron's Tee shirts. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my phone, and headed down stairs.

I get to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. When everyone runs through the house. Taylor just heads down to the basement. Cameron comes over to me and kisses my cheek. He looked me up and down and stopped at the shirt.

"I missed seeing you in my shirts" he said hugging me.

"Good because I'm wearing them all the time now" I laughed and kissed his cheek.

iMessage from : Tay😻

Appeared on my screen. I slide the screen and type my password in.

From Tay😻

Can you come to the basement? need to talk to you😪

Too Tay😻

Be down in a few😔

I locked my phone and started to walk to the basement. Walking down the stairs I couldn't see anything. The lights where dimmed and only the glow of the tv was shining. I stepped on the last step and looked around. A small light came from the bathroom. I walked down and pushed the slightly opened door opened the rest of the way.

Taylor was on the floor with a tear stained face, blood running off his legs, blade on the floor. The most horrific sight I have ever seen. He looked at me and tears kept running down his face. I sat next to him and cleaned up the blood. I threw the blade away and walked with him to the small bed. He laid down and buried his face into the pillow.

"In sorry" he mumbled

"Taylor, you can't ever do that. I.... I just don't know why you did" I said with tears threatening to fall

"I messed up" he said

"What?" I asked

"You were my best friend and I couldn't accept you for that. I got mad because you have him a second chance and brought her over. I messed up"

"Taylor, I just can't right now" I said walking away tears streaming down my face. I ran up to my room and buried my face into the pillow. I pulled the blankets over my head and cried.

I felt the bed shift and Cameron pull me close to him. He didn't say anything because he knew it was the right thing to do. I just wanted us to be happy, I want to be with Cameron and have Taylor as my best friend. I just don't know what to do.

"Talk to me" Cameron says hold my chin up

"I just want to have him as a friend and be with you but he is mad at me for giving you another chance" I said

"Don't let him get to you. just let's please focus on us right now" Cameron says

I kiss him and burry my head into his chest. I relax and then slowly slip into sleep.

*****

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I am awaken by Cameron yelling

"I just need to talk to her" Taylor says. I keep my eyes shut because I don't want to deal with him.

"Just leave, you are hurting her more than I did" he says. I hear the door click shut and finally open my eyes. Cameron's face is red and he doesn't even seem like his self. He paces around the room and leans his arms against the wall resting his head on them. I quietly get up and walk to him. I wrap my arms around him and he tenses up then relaxes. I kiss his back and he turns around.

He lifts me off my feet and kisses me. Every kiss gets rougher. He starts walking while holding me up. He slams the door then locks it. He lays me on the bed then lays on top of me. He kisses my neck making me moan. He smirks at me then pulls off his shirt. Then pulls mine off. He returns to the kiss only to be interrupted by a knock at the door.

"We're not done here" he says grabbing his shirt. I pull on my shirt and he opens the door.

"What do you want?" I can here the aggravation in his voice.

"Allison had a guest" Carter says.

I fix my hair and clothes then head downstairs with Cameron's hand laced with mine. I step off the last stair and gasp. Cameron steps in front of me and tenses up.

"I just want to talk" the oh so familiar voice says.

I close my eyes and pray that they aren't here
_______

Cliff hanger😁😁

Who do you think it is?

Cameron and Allison are back together yay!

Live fast die young be wild have fun💕
5-7-14👼

After this fanfic I'm probably writing another one, but don't worry this one isn't close to Being over yet.

Choices

A. Taylor Caniff

B. Kian Lawley

C. Matthew Espinosa

D. Jc Caylen