Chapter 11

Friday

Allis POV

So tonight cameron is taking me on a date. Yesterday Maddy and I went shopping for a dress and got our nails done. I got a purple dress that was tight around the top then flowed down at the bottom. It was short but not too short.

Maddy done my make up and curled my hair. Then I packed my bag, hair products, tooth brush, clothes and other stuff. I am staying all weekend with him. At 6:37 the doorbell rang. Maddy and I waited a few minutes then I put my heals on. She helped me walk down stairs where I saw Cameron standing in a suit.

Maddy carried my bag to cams car for me.

"I will probably see you Monday" mom said. I hugged her then dad and left. Cameron opened my door and got in. "You ready?" he asked

"Yeah" I nodded.

We drove to a fancy restaurant, we ordered, then there was really awkward silence. We ate and finished at about 9:30. Then Cam drove to a club. "They won't let me in I'm under age Cam" I said. "You will get in with me" he answered.

Cam walked up past the line of people and nodded at the bouncer who let is in. We walked in and the music was really loud. We walked over to the bad and Cameron slid me a drink, "no alcohol in it" he yelled over the music. I drank it and when I turned back around I noticed cameron was gone. I looked around until I spotted him hugging a girl in 5 inch heels. My heart dropped, it was just a hug but she looked like a slut. I ran straight for the door pushing past people. When I got to the street I felt like I was going to puke.

"Alli what are you doing?" Cameron yelled as he came out of the club.

"Who was that?" I asked

"Who?" he sounded confused

"That girl you were hugging" I said

"That was Angie, my cousin" he said "you didn't think I would just hug some random girl, I love you and I would ruin that for anything" he finished. I didn't answer I just kissed him. "Let's go" I said pulling him toward the car.

Warning sexual content, if you don't like it skip it thanks!

We drove to his place and took my stuff inside. I kicked my heels off and kissed cameron. "Now, I want you now" I said pulling him closer.

"Good, because I couldn't wait any longer" he said pulling my hips toward his. He picked me up and carried me to his bed. He laid me down and leaned over me. "Arch your back" he demanded. I did she and he unzipped the back of my dress. I slid it off as he took his shirt and pants off.

He kissed my neck and down my stomach until he got to my waist line. He looked at me and I nodded he slid them off and then in hooked my bra.
I pulled at the band of his boxers and then pulled them off. He kissed down my body "do you have one?" I asked. He just nodded and opened his drawer and pulled a condom out of an open box, which made me wonder how many girls has he actually been with. But these thoughts didn't last long.

Cameron leaned over me "Are you sure?" he asked. I didn't answer I just kissed him. He slowly entered me then started thrusting harder each time. It hurt before it started to feel better though.

"Say my name" Cameron breathed.

I could barley even speak but managed to get out "Cameron" with am moan.

He started to slow down and get sloppy. I reached my climax then he reached his. He laid next to me and breathed heavily. "That was amazing" he said. All I could do was nod. we laid there and fell asleep.
--

The next morning I woke up completely naked but it didn't feel weird. I leaned up and grabbed one of Cameron's T-Shirts off the floor and slid my underwear on. When I went to stand up there was a pain between my legs that mad me sit back down. "Sore?" Cam laughed.

"Yeah" I answered.

"I knew I was too big" he said

"Don't flatter your self" I said laying back on the bed. Cameron started kissing my neck, then lifted the shirt and kissed down my body "Doing it again won't help the pain" I reminded him.

He slipped my underwear off. Then his tongue entered me making me moan. I squeezed the sheets making my knuckles go white. "Shit..." I moaned. Cam wiped his mouth and laid down next to me. "Better?" he laughed.

The rest of the day we sat around and watched movies, cuddled, and had an occasional make out session. It was really boring to sum it up.

_________

Two updates👌 not long but an update. I laughed a lot while writing thingy I had to get it out of the way!

Don't forget to comment & Vote

I'm going to start off with 5 votes for the next chapter, let's see if we can get it👌✌️