Chapter 17

Cameron's POV

The only thing filling the silence is the beeping of the heart monitor. I'm sitting in a small chair beside Allis bed. Tubes covering her, entering her arms. The doctor said she had to have hit her head falling sometime in the last 5 hours. They did scans on her brain and now they are checking them. Nash and Maddy sit on the other side of the bed staring at her. After a few moments the doctor returns to the room.

"Okay, she should be fine, she must have hit her head and didn't do anything about it. She has a concussion but it's not a big deal. We are gonna keep her over night though" he explains. I just sigh in relief

"When will she be released?" I asked

"Tomorrow, one of you can stay here tonight, but only one of you, sorry" he says leaving the room.

I rub my hands over my face and sigh. Nash and Maddy are whispering to each other. "Cam you can stay here if you want" Nash says standing beside me with a hand on my shoulder. I nod and lean back in the uncomfortable hospital chair.

A little bit later they leave and I'm sitting beside her bed. I turn on the small television on the wall. I turn on SyFy and watch ghost hunters.

An hour pasted and nothing had happened. Alli is still laying asleep in the bed and I am dozing off. The door swung open and I flew out of the chair. I readjusted my self after spazzing. A guy probably about Allis age walks in. He has blonde hair that sways to one side, brown eyes, tallish.

"Who are you?" he asks in a deep voice

"Cameron, and who are you?" I ask

"None of your business, why are you here with her?" he asks rudely

"Well, she is my girlfriend" I say

His face drops and goes completely straight. His jaw tightens and he balls his hands into a fist.

"I'm Boston" he says. I walk around the bed to where I'm standing between him and Alli.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I demanded an answer.

"I know you think Alli might love you but she doesn't she loves me" he says.

I laugh "yeah, your a piece of shit that hits women. Get the fuck out, she doesn't want you here" I spat

"Because she wants you? yeah I don't think so... your a pussy, so while I wake her up you can leave" he goes to step forward but I push him back

"Yeah she wants me, she already had me, over and over. You aren't going to touch her, so leave. If I EVER see you again I swear I will kill you" I say exaggerating the ever

"I'll be back" he says leaving the room.

I take a deep breath and turn back to see Alli staring at me. I smile and sit next to her. I hold her hand and just look in her eyes.

"How long was he here?" she asked

"Only a few minutes, I didn't let him come near you" I said reassuring her

"I know" she said smiling
****

2 weeks later

Allis POV

Everything's been normal. boston never came back around even though he said he would. I think about it everyday. About him coming back, hurting me, hurting Cam, hurting anyone that I care about.

"Alli?" Maddy says snapping me out of my thoughts "which bikini am I gonna wear under my dress?" she says holding up a red bikini and a pink one.

"Red" I say.

"Okay, you wear this one" she says holding a strapless top and matching bottoms with a print on it.

"Fine" I answer

Cameron and Nash are taking us on a date then for a night swim. I was excited but nervous, and I have no idea why. I decide to shake it off and change. After I put on my bikini I slip on a pink summer dress and black flip flops.

At about 5 we are all ready to go. Cameron drives and holds my hand the whole time. We pull into a small restaurant and ask for a table for 4. We get seated immediately. I ordered chicken noodles, Cameron and Nash got a steak, and Maddy got pasta.

We ate and talked for a little bit and everything was perfect. We drove home and Maddy and I ran straight to the pool. I pulled my dress over my head, kicked off my shoes and jumped in. The cold water felt amazing after a long hot day. Cameron came up behind me and pulled me under. I opened my eyes and he started leaning in. We kissed for what felt like forever. When we finally came up we just laughed. I wrapped my legs around Cameron's waisted and smiled goofily at him.

"God I love you" he murmurs in my ear.

"I love you" I whispered into his ear

"Can I tell you something?" he asked

"Y-yeah" I hesitated

"I've never told anyone that, but you" he smiled and but his lip

"Really?" I asked

"You are the only woman I love, and the only woman I want to love" he spoke softly

I had no words I just smiled and kissed him. I ran my fingers through his wet hair and he kissed my neck letting a small moan come out. He took advantage of my mouth being open and quickly stuck his tongue in and started exploring all parts of my mouth.

"Hello!" Nash yelled

Neither of us pulled away from each other. I just flipped him off. Cameron and I were in a make out session for about twenty minutes and rarely pulled away from each other.

We got out and headed to our room. I got a quick shower, put on leggings and one of Cameron's shirt, I pulled my hair into a bun and laid in bed. As I was dozing off Cameron crawled in bed and pulled me toward him.

"That was much needed" he whispered before falling asleep.
_______

Okay, so if anyone want to give suggestions about what they want to happen feel free to DM me

Remember it only takes a split second to vote!

Vote & comment