Chapter 29

"Wait, Maddy left?" I ask in shock. "Yeah the other day, Nash said she was feeling homesick" Cameron says. I get up and go upstairs and Cameron follows. I walk into our room and into the bathroom. I splash my face with cold water, then dry my face. Cameron wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. "How did I let our friendship slip away?" I ask myself but Cameron answers "you've been through so much lately with the accident and us" he says. Right busy with us. "Like that doesn't give me the right to just forget about her like that" I sigh. "Why don't you go home for a few days and spend time with her?" he asked "why do you want me to go home?" I ask, referring back to Maddison. "No! no! no! thats. Seriously not what I meant. I've learned my lesson and I never want to loose you" he says tightening his grip around my waist. "Did Nash say when she's coming back?" I ask "No, just said she was homesick and went home" he said. "I'll just wait for her to come back" I say walking out of our room.

I leave the room and run into someone. Alexa. "I'm so sorry" she says. I fake a smile "You're okay" I say. Cameron passes us and walks downstairs. She turns and watches him walk down the stairs. "You're with Taylor, keep your eyes off my boyfriend" I say in a bitchy voice. I walk down stairs and Cameron sits at the island laughing. "What?" I ask "someone is protective" he laughs "well last time I wasn't and I got fucked over" I say turning to the living room. "I thought we were over that?" he says sitting next to me on the couch. "I might have forgave you but I'm never gonna forget that" I say turning channels. Cameron sighs and puts his hand on my inner thigh.

"Really Allison?" I hear Taylor yell. "What the fuck did I do now?" I yell standing up. "What the fuck did you say to Alexa earlier?" He says stepping closer to me. "Why?" I laugh "she left in tears" he yells "oh my god! she should keep her eyes off my boyfriend and we will be fine. If I see her look at him the way she did today she's not gonna have teeth" I say. Cameron steps up and holds my hand. Taylor looks down at our hands and rolls his eyes. "Just because you're a slut-" Taylor was cut off my Cameron's fist connecting with his jaw. "You're a piece of shit!" Cameron yells into his face.

Nash walks in with Gilinsky and they try to pull Cameron off Taylor. I ignore the situation because Taylor was right. I walk up stairs close the curtains and climb into bed. He's completely right, I'm a slut. I flirted with him when I was still in love with Cameron. My thoughts

Over take mind and I slowly slip into sleep.

*****

I feel the bed sink down and a body move. I ignore it and try to sleep. "I know you're not asleep." I hear Cameron's voice. I open my eyes and see Cameron with a busted lip and a black eye starting to form. my eyes widen at the sight if him like this and then I remember Taylor probably looks worse. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have punched him, but he shouldn't have called you that" he says moving a piece of hair from my face. "He had the right too" I say. Cameron looks shocked "no he didn't! you're not a slut!" he says "I flirted with him after we broke up and I was still In love with you" I say. "You had the right to flirt, we weren't together and it doesn't matter now" he says. Cameron's wraps his arms around me and we slowly fall asleep together.

***

Taylors POV

"Hold still this is the last cut" Alexa says rubbing my face. "I feel like shit" I Say running my hands through my hair. "You shouldn't, Allison and Cameron should" she says. "I called her a slut, she's not. And Cameron had every right to hit me" I say "she's a bitch though" she says throwing away a Cotten ball "no she's not, she told me what happened" I say sighing "I didn't look at him in any way" she says defensively. "Alexa you can say it, you did. I don't want to be with someone that's gonna be into other guys. I'm sorry" I say walking out of the bathroom "What so that's it?" she yells "yeah" "you're just in love with her!" She yells "you need to leave" I say. She storms down stairs and out the door. I followed her and locked the door. I turn around and Cameron stands there. "I'm sorry, I had no right to call her that" I say holding my hand out. He accepts and pulls me into a hug "you need to go talk to her" he says patting

My back.

I walk upstairs and into their room. "Al" I say. "What do you want?" she says. I can spot the anger in her voice. "I had no right to call you a slut. You're not a slut" I say. "Yes I am" she says. "What the hell are you talking about? just because you might have flirted back with me doesn't mean your a slut" I say sitting next to her in the bed. "I'm sorry for leading you on" she says. "You didn't, I knew you were in love with him and would go back" I say. I rub her leg then leave. I have to stop falling in

Love with people I can't have.

_______

So Taylor is in love with Allison?

So, I think I'm going to end the story soon, but if you want a sequel comment and tell me!

Comment & Vote