Lance is the worst.

Yaaay fanfic! This is a klance AU type tahing.
Wow great gammer. 😂 Enjoy~
P.O.V.: Keith. Day: Friday.

"Pleeeaaase?" Lance was practically on his knees, begging me to borrow my notes because HE was late for class, and had no notes for the test next week. "No. Go ask Pidge or something." "I triiiiiiiiied, but Pidge, and Hunk both said no!" I'm so tired of his obnoxious whining "Uggggh. If I give you my notes will I get them back before Thursday?" "Fine fine!" I had already memorized most of my notes so I should be fine but...... Lance is always so annoying. He's loud, whiney and is always using those dumb pick up lines things on random girls. "Kieth? Earth to mullet head! Are you gonna give the notes or not?" He was staring at me, a hand on his hip the other one waving in front of my face. I swated his hand away and started rummaging through my bag pulling out three pages of notes for the test and handed them to Lance. "I'm getting those back on Wednesday,  even if I have to go to your house and get them." Lance pouted at me, those ocean blue eyes that plague my dreams shining. Wait what am I saying? I do not dream about Lance! Ew, no.

"FIIIIIIIINE. Anyway bye Kieth!" He stuck his toung out at me  playfully and started running towards the doors at the end of the hall. Its sophomore year and he is still late to class, forgets to take notes, and is a such a child. I hear my phone ring in my pocket so I pull it out and look at the screen. Shiro. "Hello?" "Hey Keith! I was just checking to see if you and I are still doing movie night tomorrow?" "If you could pick me up then yeah, but remember I need to sleep before midnight. I have work on Sunday." I have a part time job at a coffee shop down the road, but my older brother, Shiro and I have been doing Saturday movie night ever since we where kids. He doesn't have that much time anymore because he's in college, but we make the most of it. "That's fine! Hey do you need me to pick you up today or?" The question trails off but I know what he means. "No I'm just gonna walk home tonight." "Alright! See you tomorrow then! Also be careful, it's starting to rain." "Bye Shiro." I hang up and walk towards the doors, outside and towards my small apartment.

P.O.V.: Lance

After Kieth oh so kindly allowed me to borrow his notes I practically skipped my way back to the sweet house where I live with my parents and three younger siblings. I knock on the door once and instantly little Leo opens the door. Leo is 10 years old and the middle child. "Lance!" He jumps up and gives me a big hug around my waist, and I smile widely at my sweet younger brother. "Hey Leo! Mind letting me in?" He laughs at that and releases me. "Oh right!" He laughs and runs up the stairs to the main floor and I can hear him shout to our mom telling her that I'm home. "I'm going to do my homework mom, call me when dinner is ready ok?" I shouted to my mother in the kitchen as I walk to my bedroom and open the door. "Okay, but when your done come help!" I go inside my room then close and lock the door. I love my room. The white to sapphire blue ombre painted  walls, the aquamarine, and sapphire sheets on my  birch framed bed, the large birch desk next to the wall, my closet-dresser thing, the large window showing the beach behind our house, even the secret red, to purple, to blue, ombre diary sitting the top drawer of my desk. As you can probably tell, their is a theme of birch and blue. I have posters of my favorite bands, TV shows i like, and maybe one or two anime posters, put up randomly across my walls. I take my bag off and plop it down next to my desk Pulling out my homework, and the notes Keith lent me. I basically only have the weekend to study so I should probably do that. But I get everything else done first just as I was about to start to review the notes I heard a nock at my door and my sister's voice came through. "Lance, dinner!" "Okay I'll be out in a minute!" I put the pencil i had been holing down and pull my shoes off as I get up and walk to the door, prepared to feast! After a long dinner of talking to my family and shoving food in my face, I come back to my room, and pick up those notes that Keith gave me again.

I stared at the paper for a while, and put them back down onto my desk, walking to my dresser and grabbing a blue top with 'BLEH' written across the back in a bright red. I also grabbed the matching bottoms and changed. Then I went back over to my desk and pulled out my sacred  diary. (A/N: LOL) It contains all my secrets, as well as my life. From my crush, to  what I ate for breakfast yesterday, to my deepest darkest secrets, (Aka, my crush, and my slight anime obsession) this diary says it all. I flipped to a clean page and wrote down everything that happened today ending with me practically skipping home after I forced, I mean, asked Keith, with his brilliant amethyst eyes, and annoyingly adorable smirk, to lend me his notes. Those damn pretty eyes, that stupid mullet, his inability to decline a challenge, all of those things, and many others, make me like him so much, and even if I ever get the courage to tell him, well, God be damned, there is no way he feels the same. I sighed out loud and got up, climbing into bed, too tired to think about anything.

That's all for now! Follow me to stay updated, and vote if you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment telling me anything I can improve on, as well as what you thing in general! Byyye~~~