Their Not Happy- or are they?

Part 3
P.O.V.: Keith. Day: Wednesday

A day has gone by since Lance hugged me in the bathroom. I still feel uncomfortable about it, but at least I've calmed down a lot. He better have brought my notes I was serious about going to his house and getting them myself. "Hey Keith!" I must have jumped like 3 feet into the air, because Pidge laughed as she walked up to me. I sighed. I couldn't help it I was just so relived that it wasn't Lance, and he wasn't with her either. "Oh! Hey Pidge, what's up?" She smirked."Nothing much, but I can't deny I'm curious about something that has to do with you."
"Oh, really? And that is?" "We can talk about it later. Besides class is about to start." I sighed again and gave in, although my curiosity kept getting stronger. What was she gonna ask me? Was she just trying to get under my skin? Did it have to do with Lance? Don't know where that last one came from, but these where the things on my mind. I hope he at least studied. Someone poked me in the ribs, makeing me jump, for the second time today, this hour. "God Keith, you are so in your own little world today."
"Stop doing that Pidge!" The girl was smirking at me with a look in her eyes like she just struck gold. "Does this little mood of yours have to with anyone, Keith? Anyone at all?~" "W-what!?! no!!!" Curse that little stutter. I could have, and should have, just played it cool. BUT CURSES TO WHATEVER GOD THERE IS,
I managed to royaly screw up. "SO THERE IS! Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me!" People are definitely stating at us now as Pidge bounces up and down like a hyperactive fangirl.
"God Keith, what did you do to get her so riled up?" Hunk walks up besides us and puts a hand on my shoulder "Hunk guess what! Keith likes someone!" "Keith likes someone?" "Yes!" "No." We shouted out at the same time.
"Um, Pidge, even if he does like someone, Keith is, no offense, really stubborn so he wouldn't tell us until he was ready to tell us anyway." Pidge glares at both of us and I glare right back at her. Finally she gives in and stalks away from sight, getting engulfed in the crowd of students going to class. "Hey, Keith, you know you can talk to us about anything, and even if Pidge jokes about telling everyone, you of all people know she can keep a secret." "Yeah, I know. Thanks." (I will get into what that means later. Trust me.)

<><><><>time skip brought to you by Lance being stupid<><><><>

Since this morning I've felt like I had been forgetting something, so when Keith, only-an-inch-shorter-than-me, Keith came up to me after math demanding his notes back, I felt sincerely stupid. "Well you seeeeeee..." "Lance. Freaking. McLain." He put a finger on my chest and glared. "Are you implying that you FORGOT my notes, that you had promised to bring here, Today I might add, and give back to me?" He was standing really close now. His nose was an inch away from mine, his eyes glaring daggers into my head. "Maybe?" He stepped back and face-palmed, silently saying something to himself. My heart was still beating fast from how close he had been only a moment ago. He looked back at me, his eyes looked a stormy gray like thunder clouds. "You're taking me to your house." "W-what?!?!?" A hint of a smile apear and disappeared at my reaction to his words, I was probably blushing, again. God damn it! Stop doing that! Stupid! Stupid! "I told you, didn't I? If you didn't bring them then I was going to your house to get them. Slight problem though, I don't really know where your house is, so your coming back to mine, or giving me your adress, and I'll ride my bike over." "Bike? My house is like a twenty minute drive, can't you just come with on the bus?" "How would I get home? It's a motorcycle by the way." "Oh." Gosh Lance. Stupid I know right? If I keep fucking up, he'll never like me! (A/N: I am sorry to the innocent chicken nuggets for the bad words.) Thinking about it now, ow BTW, it would be really cute if we went on his motorcycle, like in the movies! I could be like the cute girl who rides on back, hanging on to my darling! Sorry. That sounded weird. I like romance movies, I admit it. "I... I'll go with you then I guess. Saves me some trouble." Look guys/girls/nonbinairy people, I was trying to be cool! Like, Y'know, I don't care it just makes life easier for me, sorta cool. I don't know if I pulled it off tho... why are my thoughts like texts? Probably just a lazy author. (A/N: -_-)
"Was that really such a hard choice? Come on its a short walk." Keith turns and starts walking towards the doors. I blink twice, and shake my head then run after him, I mean come on Mullet! "Wait for me, Mullet!" He glares at me but that quickly disappears replaced by an eye roll, and that quirky grin that makes my stomach flutter like a dozen butterflys.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been very active in my writing! I know it's kinda short, but I hope you enjoyed! Next chapter is where the description is actually relevant, and will be out soon! Yay! Bye my chicken nuggets! Good night or good moring!