Warning: excessive cursing at the end.

P.O.V.: Lance

I grabbed Maria by the hand and dragged her to the kitchen with me. "Mama, Keith is staying for dinner." "Alright, thank you Lance! Maria, set an extra place please!" "Ok, Mama! Should I put Lance's boyfriend next to him?" "Yes, please, thank you Maria." Blushing, I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and filled it with water from the sink. "I should probably grab one for Keith too..." grabbing another glass, I filled it with water and went back to my room and lightly kicked the door. "Hey! Keith, could you open the door please? I've got water." I hear a crashing sound from the other side of the door. I geuss I scared him. "You ok Keith?" His voice sounded muffled from the other side of the door. "Y-yeah! I'm fine!" He opened the door "I- you just scared me a bit."

His face was flushed and I think it looks kinda cute against his pale complection. I grinned, and he smiled back at me. "What where you doing in there Mullet?" I leaned in towards him and his face turned a bright red. Cute! "I- I was just, I was just sitting on your bed, Y'know I wasn't paying attention, and I jumped, fell on your desk chair." "Oh, well are you ok?" He looked down to his feet. "Y- yeah. I'm fine." He ran a hand through his black hair and his eyes looked like sparkling amethysts. He's so adorable. I leaned down and kissed his nose. Why did I do that!? I don't know what came over me! What was I thinking!?

His already red face turned the deepest shad of red along with his ears and neck. "I'm sorry! I dont, um i... sorry!" "Um....... where's the bathroom?" "Down the hall, then turn right." He sped walked until I couldn't see him. I walked into my room, still holding the two cups of water. I put them on my desk and flopped on to my bed and groaned. "Idiot. Baka. Stupid. Why. Just, WHY!?" I could have just hugged him or something, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I just had to kiss him! he had looked so cute, and really it's not exactly MY fault that I have a (huge) crush on the shortie. Ok, ok, yeah I know he's only like two inches shorter than me but I can still make fun, right? I stared up at my white ceiling and sighed. What is my life?

P.O.V.: Keith

After I closed and locked the bathroom door I sat down on the closed toilet with me head in my hands. "Oh... Oh my God... he... he just-! I can't believe he would-." Everyone time I tried to finnish the sentence I forgot go wrong speak, my words became jumbled, and my face got even warmer. Why is this happening to me? I'm not so sure I want so stay for dinner anymore. I walked over to the sink and splashed cold water onto my face. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. "Dinner!" I heard aomeone call out, probably Lance's sister if I had to guess. Taking one last deep breath I exit the bathroom and walk down the hall to Lance's room. I try to turn the knob but it's locked. "L-lance? Hey, are you in there?" I heard a muffled groan from the other side of the door then a light thump, and the door opened a crack. "Um, hi." I made my voice high pitched in a mocking tone. "Heeeeeeey!" He giggled, and let me tell you, that was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I smiled and he grinned back. He stepped foward and hugged me. His head was leaned down and our foreheads where pressed together. His eyes were closed, and his grin melted into a soft smile. "Are you two gonna come eat or are you just gonna start there cuddling?" We jumped back from each other in surprise and I landed on my butt. Both of our faces where bright red.

I looked at Lance with in confusion as he started to laugh. "We-pfft! We where just snuck up on by a little thirteen year old girl!" He struggled to get the words out as he laughed. Maria and I started to laugh too until Leo came down the hall. "What are you guys laughing about?" Lance grinned at his younger brother. "It's nothing Leo." "Ok, but your missing dinner. Come on."

Let me just say, Lance's family can cook. Like, really well. The food was delicious, and when it was done we went back to his room, and sat on his bed.

What? Your wondering what about the diary thing? Of course I'm not telling him. Part of the reason I ran was because, Lance has a um... crush? On me? I don't know what to think. But I think I'm happy. I'm not going to call him out on it because, well, then he'll know I went into his diary, and that would make him mad, or he wouldn't trust me anymore. Eh? Oh my God right! The entire reason I came in the first place! Thanks reader. (Keith, dude, stop.) Ok, ok.

"So, um Lance?" "Y-yeah Keith?" "Can I have my math notes back now?" He looked like someone dropped a brick on him. "Yeah! Sorry I forgot that's why you came here." He got up and started to ruffle through his desk and backpack until he pulled them out and handed me the papers. "Thanks." "No prob. And uh..." "Yeah?" "Thankyoukeith." I smirked and leaned towards him. I spoke in a low teasing voice. Not really what I do much. It was weird even to me. "What was that? I couldn't quite understand you~" He blushed. "Gosh! I said thank you, you fucking beautiful little prick!" And then he kissed me.

......

FREAK OUT!!!! BITCH IT'S HAPPENING!!! WHAT THE SHIT?!?! FUCKING HELL YAS YA FUCKINGHFURJIUEHRHDHDHHDHDHD
ASFDHEIDIFJDOWMNAHCHBDGAIKXOWLMDHHNRHWATTPAD!!

A

/N:

So, uh... tada? I hope you liked this chapter, it was fun to write, and I'm getting out three chapters in one week. Like WTF?! so um, sorry for all the cursing at the end, but it felt somewhat needed so, yee. Byeeee guys! Sincerely, ME.